Improving your golf game: 2010 is another chance to get it right!
If improving my golf game was on one of my 2009 goals, I wouldn’t have received a passing grade….what would your grade be? I made goals but didn’t stick to them. This year I resolve to GET IT RIGHT! We are blessed to be given another chance to make those golf goals come true. Make this your year of no excuses!
When failing to achieve a New Year’s resolution, the big question we all haachve is “why can’t I stay on track with my goals and why do I slip?” Here are a few ways to achieve you golf goals and get another chance in 2010:
- COMMIT to a plan.
- Learn to “MASTER” a part of your game. We all want to achieve mastery at something…it is akin to thirst for water!
- Find your GRIT. Find your courage and resolve to achieve something in your game.
- Be your own BOSS. Develop a sense of autonomy and take control of your game.
- Seek your true PURPOSE and MOTIVATION for playing this great game.
- WRITE DOWN YOUR ACTION STEPS for following your plan.
Make a game plan that includes lessons, playing more, getting physically in shape to prevent injuries that keep you on the sidelines. You have another chance….take it!
Let’s all make 2010 a special, inspiring year….one that lifts us up. Golf can help us do that. Remember: “It is almost impossible to remember how tragic a place this world is when one is playing golf.” ~Robert Lynd
|« Mix up Your Golf Experience and Exercise Your Brain Muscle!||What's Your Pre-Game Routine? »|