Play the Father's Day Shootout at Desert Pines and Royal Links in Las Vegas
Father’s Day should already be one of the most important golf days on your calendar.
Many fathers and sons already have a great tradition of playing golf on a Sunday morning (it’s okay to skip church once in a while) and then finish the bonding time by watching the final round of the U.S. Open.
How about taking the experience up a notch and heading to Las Vegas?
Desert Pines Golf Club and Royal Links Golf Club are hosting the Father’s Day Weekend Las Vegas Men’s 2-person Shootout. This event will be held on Father’s Day weekend – Saturday, June 16th at Desert Pines G.C. and Sunday, June 17th at Royal Links G.C. The two-man scramble tournament includes:
• Two Rounds of Golf – Day 1 at Desert Pines and Day 2 at Royal Links. Royal Links features replica holes of great British Open venues and Desert Pines looks like it has been transplanted from North Carolina, a rare playing experience found in the desert.
• Complimentary Rental Clubs each day
• Lunch at Desert Pines for the final round
• Tournament Prizes based upon number of teams entered
• Discounted rates on Las Vegas Strip resort hotel accommodations
This event is priced at only $219 per team, a steal considering a round at one of these courses generally costs up to $199. This tournament will be limited to the first 144 golfers.
For more information, click here.
|« Whistling Straits, Blackwolf Run open for the 2012 golf season at The American Club in Wisconsin||Boyne USA Resorts teams up with Forest Dunes Golf Club in northern Michigan »|