« Will Michelle Wie be the next Anna Kournikova?Mrs. Smith goes to Pinehurst »

Comment from: CalGolfer [Visitor]
I watched more episodes of this one than any previous Big Break, each of which had a jerk or two that I couldn't help rooting against.

I think a co-ed Big Break would be a great next step. How about Frank Nobilo and the anchor and Danielle as the co-anchor? Oh yeah, I know she gets on everyones nerves...just like Simon Cowell on American Idol -- but look at THOSE ratings. Annoying people make for good television if you also have some "good" people who balance things out.
04/28/05 @ 12:23
Comment from: Jim Gardiner [Visitor]
Thank you. I was just browsing and came upon your site. I watch Big Break on the Golf Channel every week here in UK. It is on a Monday night at 21.30. We haven't seen the last show yet so didn't know who had won until I read your article.
I know you probably could not help it but there's always some body tells the result and spoils it for all others.
04/28/05 @ 12:25
Comment from: curiously [Visitor]
No offense or anything, but if you didn't want to know who won, why would you click on a link that said "Big Break III: We Have a Winnah?"
04/28/05 @ 13:47
Comment from: Dan [Visitor]
Barbi... er, "Danny" (as Vince affectionately referred to her more than a few times -Hmmmm makes one wonder)may have won the round and the ensuing exemptins, car and cash, but she could piss off a corpse. I wish I would've recorded all her over-rehearsed-in the-mirro sound bites: her performance on the course were usually 180 out from what she was pontificating. Pam's the winner: Only 3 years playing this game and she made the finals over experienced pro / near-pro and club players! I wouldn't be surprised if she had a couple company contracts on the night stand after the last show. And she didn't play the sound-bite game... she called it as she saw it and she shot straight (at Danielle) - a sports journalist dream. The Golf Channel should sign her up! When the 15 minutes are up, Barbi will be up, and Pam will be sponsored on a minor league tour.
05/02/05 @ 19:58
Comment from: Dot [Visitor]
Saw the final on Monday 2 May in UK, at least Pam gave 'Miss No Personality' who has so many 'strengths' which did not work out most of the time, a fight for the title. She wasn't so cool, calm and collected as she makes out she is. For a golfer who has had years of experience, her attitude was much to be desired, especially when Pam picked her up on putting out and not marking her ball in match play situation.
05/03/05 @ 14:35
Comment from: Dan [Visitor]
I have watch most of the big break contest and i dont understand why they have skills challenges instead of having a match play tournement to decide the winner.
05/04/05 @ 11:38
Comment from: Jim [Visitor]
Danny would piss off Mother Teresa! What an ego - Pam on the other hand has talent. Pam blew it when she got into the head game - aginst a real pro.
05/06/05 @ 00:45