« Big Break III's Barbie misses cut at Michelob Ultra OpenWill Michelle Wie be the next Anna Kournikova? »

Comment from: Mark Nessmith [Visitor]
So, token blog chick: When are you going to start solving some mysteries like Cheryl Ladd and the curly brunette and the smart brunette used to on Charlie's Angels? Get to work, woman!
05/04/05 @ 11:24
Comment from: Jennifer Mario [Member] Email
Okay, Bosley. And the first mystery to solve is:
What happened to Jason Scott? Why is he perpetually on the bottom of the blog list? Has he lost interest in blogging or has he mysteriously disappeared?
I ask because my girlfriends all comment that he's the cutest blogger. I'm not sure if that's true. I think more investigation is in order.
05/04/05 @ 17:27
Comment from: Roger B. [Visitor]
I will mention this book to my wife. She's the ultimate token chick who routinely outdrives (> 250 yds) and outscores (85-90 from the back tees) most men. She's also a beautiful multi-racial caribbean woman who's all of 115 pounds soaking wet! It's a shame some of the people we get paired up with can't handle her game, and sink to ridiculous attempts to derail her concentration.
05/09/05 @ 06:34
Comment from: Suz S. [Visitor]
I have the sickness, as my boss would say, the golf addiction that is. I absolutely love the game. I read Token Chick and thoroughly enjoyed it! It's about time one was written with us Token Chicks in mind. I often golf alone and have played with many very nice men, however, no matter where your travels take you, there can always be that one bad apple (so to speak), which can leave a bad taste in your mouth. I loved the tips and have put some to use in my game and Cheryl, if you are reading this, I would love for you to contact me. I have a novel idea/product with regard to the game of golf in mind and was hoping (long shot, pardon the pun) I could get your support or at least some feedback. Whadayathink????
06/01/05 @ 13:47
Comment from: Robb [Visitor]
go to the above link to read another
book about "How to beat your Husband..
at Golf.

This book gives a humorous reading
on golfing with men, with tips on
mental and physical aspects of golf.

A recommended read.
06/16/05 @ 18:33
Comment from: Rosemary [Visitor]
I have just finished the book and I am thoroughly inspired! Cheryl has totally taken the intimidation and negativity out of being the "Token Chick" in such a male dominated sport! I have recently taken up the game and I look forward to applying all of the great tips she and the pros gave.
04/12/06 @ 09:53
Comment from: Hank [Visitor] Email
Ms. Mario, you must be fairly young if
you think Cheryl Ladd was heavy on the
eye-shadow during Charlies Angels. At
watch an episode or two before making
an inaccurate statement about her.
11/13/06 @ 14:34

Dates: April 1, 2014 - December 31, 2014
Lodging at the Albany Hotel St. Andrews for five nights, plus three rounds of golf at the St. Andrews New Course, Panmure, and Crail Balcomie Links, plus the St. Andrews Old Course (ballot option)! Option to book additional or alternative golf is available. The Old Course round is subject to a successful ballot entry and is not included in the price. Trip includes auto-transmission, self-drive minivan. A Carr Golf Travel executive will assist in booking caddies, restaurants, sight-seeing options, etc.
Price range: £795