« This just in: Chris Baldwin not as dumb as he looksAnnika Sorenstam v. Danica Patrick: who deserves it more? »

Comment from: Rebel Blogger [Member] Email
Jay Flemma doing a "stellar job"? Do you have a crush on him, too? He hasn't broken anything and his writing blows. I think he is in love with himself.

Rebel
06/20/05 @ 17:53
Comment from: Jennifer Mario [Member] Email
A crush on Jay? I'm a married woman! I'm shocked at your suggestion. Besides, I only have a couple of spaces on my 'card,' and the other spots are taken by Hugh Jackman and Brandon Tucker.

I gave props to Jay because he deserved them. And also because he might someday introduce me to the Goose.

So Rebel, why didn't you head on down to Pinehurst and show us how it's done? Were you afraid you'd be recognized? Or worse, that you wouldn't be?
06/21/05 @ 00:41
Comment from: cara [Visitor]
wow. a woman after my own heart. i too think that retief is hot. his rare smiles almost make me melt. whoa, i'm getting a little gushy here, sorry.

i'm the only woman in a golf pool and i have to admit that i do, at times, pick golfers based on looks. for example, do you want to root for adam scott or jim furyk?
06/21/05 @ 21:54
Comment from: Catherine [Visitor]
I agree with you completely about Retief Goosen. He is on my "card" also and I have a crush on him, too. Why not? He's hot and a geat golfer.
06/23/05 @ 10:04
Comment from: Liz in Charlotte [Visitor]
I am so glad to see I am not the only one who follows golfers based almost purely on their looks. I followed Retief for four straight days at the Wachovia last week, and luckily he ended up in the leading group so I didn't have to make up excuses for why I kept wanting to follow him.

Oh, and to Cara, I would much rather root for Adam Scott than Furyk.
05/09/06 @ 19:18
Comment from: divx izle [Visitor]
greets people thanks for post really helped me
01/06/11 @ 09:41
Comment from: film indir [Visitor]
i was looking for this whole day much thanks
01/13/11 @ 19:06
Comment from: 5800 tema [Visitor]
hello thanks for post great info
01/16/11 @ 18:20