« Someone give me some of that Korean waterLPGA Q-school sectional qualifier comes to an end »

Comment from: Shanks [Visitor]
Ohhhh, HE was Cabrera's caddie. I thought Carlos Franco had shaved his mustache and snuck on the bag.
09/30/05 @ 10:10
Comment from: The Undaunted Duffer [Visitor]
Big Break 4 definitely has some contenders this time around. I don?t know if the show is sad or not though. Well, to be honest, Tommy Gainey?s swing is pretty sad along with Marty Wilde?s wicked shank off the tee this past week but otherwise, so far, I like it. And if Bart wants to say good-bye to his dream, well that?s Bart?s call. Not the Big Breaks?.
09/30/05 @ 12:49
Comment from: William Rode [Visitor]
I am liking TJ on the American side. He can really handle the pressure it seems and just looks solid. He is going to be a fan favorite.
10/02/05 @ 21:44
Comment from: swingdoctor [Visitor]
The Big Break IV has been very enjoyable to watch thus far. Having to go through skills competitions and one hole matches is very difficult and made even harder being at Carnoustie. As bad as Guy's clothes are, he should be booted. He won't and I am betting he will be there in the end for the Euro's. For the U.S., although non conventional, Tommy "two gloves" Gainey can flat out play. Do a little research and you will see he is a money making machine on the U.S. minis and routinely shoots 10-20 under par each week. He is my pick for the overall Champion. Lets all stand up and cheer for a good old boy American who fulfills his dreams in Scotland. Tommy "two golves" Gainey!! Sounds like a boxer!
10/03/05 @ 10:28
Comment from: John Greenwood [Visitor]
Two Gloves shoots some very low scores. He broke the course record with a 59 missing a bird on the last for a 58 in Columbia, SC last year. He drove the 385 yard 9th. He has real game and do not let his swing fool you. A very determined character too!
10/20/05 @ 22:54
Comment from: Carl Spackler [Visitor]
The Big Break gets better each year. Tommy "Two Gloves" Gainey looks like he can flat out play.

Cinderella story...
10/23/05 @ 09:40
Comment from: Sudsy [Visitor]
Complete nonsense how Tommy went home;
He's the only guy who didn't lose an elimination in the history of BB yet he's gone.
Shame on you guys; that was crap.Tommy and the viewers deserved better!
10/26/05 @ 14:35
Comment from: J.C Ramirez [Visitor]
I have been playing golf for over 15 years and these guys are somewhat disappointing to watch. I have seen about three shanks so far thru episode four. I understand that they are nervous but I have never seen those type of shots from the game's best and that is who these guys are trying to play against. I do not think it is great golf but rather great comedy. Randall thinks he is god's gift to golf. The ball leaves the face and he is like get in the hole. Come on!!!
11/02/05 @ 17:06
Comment from: Jonathan Wooback [Visitor]
I felt bad for Paul and TJ. Both of their games look really solid and Randall just doenst seem to have it. I mean he is a great player but maybe the pressure got to him. I'm liking the TJ guy.
11/03/05 @ 22:34
Comment from: Ian Harms [Visitor]
OK Vince Cellini...I'm done!!...We met in Carnoustie when you were down to 4 Euro's and 2 Americans, that's where we are right now...as I said when I met you, I am an avid watcher of TGC...my wife hates it but even she watches BBIV but these 'highlight' programs advertized as 'new' programs are not fair to loyal watchers...you're milking the airwaves but come on...the golf crowd are a different bunch and you're treating them as cretins...'truth in advertsining' suggests that you when you say it's a new show, it should not be regurgitated footage...this is the 2nd time you've done this...there you go, I've said it...I'll watch it but I'm really mad...I could have been down the pub!!!
11/15/05 @ 21:30
Comment from: Jack [Visitor]
I really like BigBreak, but how about numbering the shows (you know 1,2,...)so we can at least catch up on them with our DVRs. Your sequencing is awful.
11/17/05 @ 18:36
Hi i just like hotshots golf better then mario golf because the nintendo company sucks!
02/20/06 @ 08:25

This post has 7 feedbacks awaiting moderation...