Christmas shopping for golfers, made easy
I realize ?tis better to give than to receive, but at Christmastime, frankly, the shopping part is a bitch!
Maybe this speaks well for the economy, but our mall is so packed right now it takes an hour to get through the express line at the food court. And parking? You?re better off parking at the airport and walking in.
So what to do? Go online, of course. Ever since Al Gore invented the Internet, Christmas shopping has become that much easier.
Here?s my list of the best Web sites for finding the perfect item for your golfing loved one.
1. My personal favorite: Swing Chick. These are sporty, hip, stylish clothes for golfing ladies. Forget the boxy pastels, these clothes make golf look cool. Golf Chick, if you haven’t checked this place out yet, now’s the time.
2. For the best skorts, visit Adidas Golf. Adidas ?gets it? when it comes to golfwear.
3. I?m a fan of Edwin Watts Golf. Their site offers just about anything golf-related, and it?s extremely easy to navigate, something not all golf etailers can say.
4. Pro Golf Discount?s site, while not as complete as Edwin Watts, does offer some good deals. Like ladies? Tommy Hilfiger microfiber shorts for $29.97. Good luck finding prices like that at the mall.
5. If all else fails, stop by the golf section at Target next time you?re out running errands. I just bought fifteen Maxfli Noodles (a bonus sleeve!) for $12.99. Five sleeves, five stocking stuffers. Perfect.
How cute are these tees? Edwin Watts is offering them for $19.95.
|« Morgan Pressel gets an early Christmas present||Ai yi yi! Miyazato medals at LPGA Q-School »|
This post has 1 feedback awaiting moderation...