« Michelle Wie to win a men's major--wanna bet?It's Michelle Wie versus Vijay Singh at the Sony Open »

Comment from: Candace Polski [Visitor]
Nice - still too cold for me to head out to the range, but playing with the kids is on my to do list this year as well. So are you hitting it 200 yards, or does your swing look particularly good from closer to the ground?
01/16/06 @ 14:05
Comment from: Greg [Visitor]
Nice to hear you take the kids to the range. I have yet to give that a try... but I will soon (if I can convince my wife that they'll survive).

How much "work" do you get done at the range? Or do you spend most of your time keeping an eye on the kids?

-Greg
01/16/06 @ 17:44
Comment from: Mark Nessmith [Visitor]
Juice in the wrong cup!? My God, Jennifer, what were you thinking!? LOL ..... been there. :-)
01/17/06 @ 05:38
Comment from: Alan [Visitor]
run through the available sippy cups like a sommelier presenting wine options. Looks like you been in the wine already this morning? ALAN M
01/17/06 @ 06:43
Comment from: Jennifer Mario [Member] Email
Greg--One trick I've learned is to let the kids swing away while I watch them, then to sit them down on the bench next to the range with a soda while they watch me. Then I can get my swings in uninterrupted, and they have my full attention when they've got the clubs in their hands. And I'm guessing once you've gotten them out of your wife's hair for a few hours a week this way, she'll be a fan.
01/17/06 @ 11:18
Comment from: dave [Visitor]
Yes a great day after all. You need to start a book of the nice things so you can pull it out and review when they become teens.
01/21/06 @ 05:04