« Michelle Wie at the Fields OpenBode Miller, the Olympics, and golf »

Comment from: One-Putt [Visitor]
Danielle really put those exemptions to good use after her victory.

What a waste of TV time.
02/16/06 @ 13:44
Comment from: Candace Polski [Visitor]
Now that's something we completely agree on, One-Putt. I wanted Pam to win when the event happened, and I am even more angry that Danielle won now. What a waste of space she has been. Go pose nude with your clubs again, Barbie. There were others who actually wanted to try and make a career IN GOLF out of the Big Break opportunity.

Here's to hoping the latest "aspiring actress" (read: next month's centerfold) doesn't get too far on the Big Break V. Barbie II's swing stands out among a good looking group of players as BY FAR the ugliest, and her results to date match the swing.
02/17/06 @ 08:42
Comment from: dave [Visitor]
I usually enjoy these shows but I have not been able to catch any but the first of this one. I must make the powers at home do the TIVO type record thing and catch it. This one must be rather interesting, as I have seen several posts about the match. I just wish they wouldn?t say so many strange things when they do their comments.
02/22/06 @ 18:02
Comment from: Susie [Visitor]
We are completely caught up in BBV, and now that Nicki is out of the picture there is no antagonist on the show. The girls are all wonderful and hate to see any of them go. Of BBIV we only saw the playoff between "Barbie" & Pam. Too bad Pam didn't win.
02/25/06 @ 20:23
Comment from: Ken [Visitor]
Barbie? Have you ever noticed how unattractive the people are that refer to these women as Barbie? And that most of these bashers are women, manly ones. Danielle is a sweetheart and Nikki is an arrogant jerk. Talk about that, but leave their looks out of it. The only thing they have in common is that you ugly people are jealoous of the way they both look. How fitting a name you have to make comments like this- Mario! Get over it and write about golf!
02/27/06 @ 17:56
Comment from: Candace Polski [Visitor]
Uh, Ken, what are you talking about? "Mario" is indicative of what - being Italian or Italian-American? So she is overly concerned with looks, because that's what Italians do or something? I am missing your reference here.

What ever it is, your entire post is ridiculous, pointless and illogical. You have no facts, you have nothing but your own prejudices to base any claims about myself, the other respondents on this blog, or the author.

Nikki and Danielle are not getting bashed for their looks, but for their preoccupation with their looks (and their overwhelming egos.) See, that's what the "Barbie" reference means.

There are at least three women on the current Big Break that are, in my opinion and the opinion of several male friends I have asked, more attractive than Nikki. They are not getting dumped on by anyone on this blog, because they are not annoying, nor are they preening for TV at every turn. Nor are they making ridiculous comments like the ones the author of this blog points out - self aggrandizing statements that are not borne out by the results. And yes, I know Danielle won on the first Big Break, but even that didn't live up to her own sense of self!

As for Danielle being sweet, I guess you didn't watch that Big Break season all that closely. She was looked at as a pariah by all the players ON the show, and by most who watched it and commented here or on other golf blogs, specifically because she was a shrew.

So, rather than let you spew anti-Italian suppositions and baseless claims of prejudgement, this European-heritage-female (Polish) will say this: your opinion doesn't count, because your name is Ken, you sound like you are of German descent, and you don't like people who take showers.

Now, you smelly Hessian, go take your racist, fact-free opinion somewhere else. You are taking up space the logical elements on this blog would like to use for discourse.
02/28/06 @ 04:08
Comment from: Toni [Visitor]
Loved it that THE MODEL/GOLFER lost!!!
I want to watch good golfers ...she wasnt that good.
02/28/06 @ 22:37
Comment from: Susie [Visitor]
I look forward to each weeks episode. The challenges these gals are given are nicely unique and fun to watch. I just wish the program was longer, am always disappointed when it is time to change channels.
03/06/06 @ 19:26
Comment from: rich [Visitor]
iwatch golf for golf not modeling if iwont to see modeling ill bye a moviecome on lets see them play
04/13/06 @ 00:52
Comment from: Head [Visitor]
Ken You're an idiot! Kristina from sweden was way hotter than nikki!! I'm hoping Kim wins it, she may not be the best golfer there, but she's a real grinder and she's got skills!
04/25/06 @ 15:34
Comment from: larry [Visitor]
well tonight is the night and I hope that Jeannie destroys Ashley. unfortunately, my favorite, the Swediah isn't in the finals. I don't think she had enough of a killer instint. she choked under pressure
05/09/06 @ 19:48
Comment from: Jillian [Visitor]
Well Ashley the arrogant B%$^&$! won BBV. I know Nicki and Danielle were something else, but Ashley is a fat slob with a nasty attitude. She thinks she's so good, lets see how good she is at the Safeway up against Michelle Wie, Annika, Paula & Natalie, Christina and Morgan. She has no personality and she's a bad sportsman. Too bad Jeanie wasn't able to put it on her and win.
05/14/06 @ 08:36