« Top Ten Things You Won't Hear at a Fantasy Football DraftIt's an upside-down leaderboard at the Weetabix Women's British Open »

Dude, if I told you how many times I've had shards, splinters, chips, whatever, of rakes go into my skin, you'd be sick of my voice. I always grab rakes with the most gingerly motion, as if I were lifting a baby bird. They are weapons, baby! Happy birthday...you look great for 65.
08/24/06 @ 14:44
Comment from: Kiel Christianson [Member] Email
Hey, it's my birthday this month too -- today, in fact. Surely this offsets the sad Baldwin coincidence.
08/24/06 @ 17:01
Comment from: Chris Baldwin [Member] Email
Jennifer, I always knew we shared some kind of cosmic connection! I've always had a thing for slightly delusional (see using Michelle Wie & champion in same sentence) older women too.

This is perfect. You've warmed my heart as usual. Tell me you're left-handed too and I'd even give Kiel, our liberal loony college prof, a hug.

08/24/06 @ 19:19
Comment from: Ghet Rheel [Visitor]
Happy birthday! Have had the same experince with the fiberglass rakes. Can't say if the claim that they are unbreakable is true or not. But, I know for a fact that they are NOT unsinkable in pond water.
08/24/06 @ 20:22
Comment from: Jennifer Mario [Member] Email
Sorry to disappoint, Chris, but I am in fact right-handed. Happy birthday anyway!
08/24/06 @ 21:33
Comment from: Dave Marrandette [Visitor]
Ditto on the Happy Birthday. Sorry, don't have anything witty to say, just Congrats and many more.

P.S. How's the book doing?
08/25/06 @ 08:54
Comment from: Stacy [Visitor]
Happy Birthday Jennifer.

I am left-handed!

Most of the bunkers on the publinks courses I play at have real sand in them somewhere, you just have to dig deep under the rocks to find it!
08/25/06 @ 10:16
Comment from: Tim McDonald [Member] Email
August must be the birth month of great minds. Mine was August 2.

I rarely use rakes because I rarely hit into bunkers. Hope your husband feels better...
08/25/06 @ 13:46
One more update...I almost threw a rake into the woods today. It had a crushed barrel where the handle is, just perfect for more porcupine-quill penetration, whatever that is.
08/25/06 @ 17:14
Comment from: Ghet Rheel [Visitor]
Help rake makers feed their starving children. Trash a worn-out rake today!
08/25/06 @ 18:33
Comment from: Jam Boy [Visitor]
Happy Birthday Jennifer. Hope you have many more. Really glad to see you're still writing. You always make me smile.
08/31/06 @ 19:04

Dates: July 1, 2014 - December 31, 2014
Experience the best of Nevada with this exciting two-day golf and tour package. It pairs a championship round of golf at your choice of Bali Hai or Royal Links with an exhilarating Hoover Dam express half day tour from Las Vegas (with helicopter flight)! This package is priced from just $499/per person.