« Girlfriends, Callaways, Michelle Wie, and other Thanksgiving blessingsGolf for Beginners have a thing or two to learn about Michelle Wie...and about golf »

Comment from: Judge Smails [Visitor] Email
J. Mario,

The answer to your question is: I am.
11/16/06 @ 02:08
Comment from: Chris Baldwin [Member] Email
Smails you've got no shot.

At least, I bring the baby-blue eyes.
11/16/06 @ 03:19
Comment from: Booger [Visitor] Email
You're both liars. I am the sexiest man
alive. Goose doesn't even come close,
and last I checked, Ron Mon was an even
billion behind.
11/16/06 @ 08:28
Comment from: Ed Bradley [Visitor]
Count me out.
11/16/06 @ 08:39
Comment from: tim [Visitor] Email
Let me thrown my hat in the ring. I've got the whole package.

I'm sensitive and caring, love dogs and can usually find steady work. I've read entire books before and am possessed of a Greek-like physical beauty.

11/16/06 @ 08:52
Comment from: Livestrong [Visitor] Email
Give it up Tim and Chris! We've seen the tumbnails, you both have faces for radio or in this case blogging.
11/16/06 @ 09:37
If you're voting for Sexiest Man Alive, I'd have to go with William K. Wolfrum:

1) He's extremely handsome.
2) Was once a commercial fisherman in Alaska (ooooohhh, sexy)
3) Great hair. Hair that Baldwin and McDonald don't have between the two of them.
4) Loves his dogs and is caring but can kill a man with his bare hands if he felt like it.

Seriously, the dude is smokin'.

--NWKW
11/16/06 @ 09:58
Somehow, I get the feeling that a man nicknamed Booger will never have to be worried about making a Sexiest Man Alive acceptance speech. But that's just me.
11/16/06 @ 10:29
Comment from: Jennifer Mario [Member] Email
Tim and Chris: Sorry, no. Thanks for playing.

William K. Wolfrum: Maybe. The hair thing is a plus.

Smails and Booger: Not enough information. We're going to need some photos to make an informed decision on the matter. But Shanks has a point. You might want to drop the "Booger" moniker to warrant serious consideration in this contest.
11/16/06 @ 13:11
Comment from: Florida Girl [Visitor] Email
I vote for Ozzie on Survivor. He's got cute eyes, is a great athlete and has a much better nickname than Booger.
11/16/06 @ 15:16
Comment from: patricia [Visitor] Email
Jennifer...! I know hotness is subjective but Retief Goosen? I don't get that at all. Talk about cold. The guy's like an ice cream cone a tomb stone. I'm solidly in the George Clooney camp. Oh and Wolfrum's pretty hot too, no matter what Not William K. Wolfrum says.
11/16/06 @ 16:59
Comment from: ronmon [Visitor] Email
Sexy? You want sexy? Get in mah belly!!!! Bring that little wee mon over here for me to eat!!! Now that's sexy.
11/16/06 @ 21:10
Comment from: Judge Smails [Visitor] Email
Are you kidding, Chris? I have dark blonde hair and blue eyes and look very much like an Aryan superman. Besides, I'm quite sure that I'm taller than you.
11/17/06 @ 00:59
Comment from: Bill [Visitor] Email
Anyone who can write a book about making of a champion before she becomes one should give no opinion about anyone or anything. Obviously it is coming ot the winter months, when golf writes or those who pretend to be have nothing to write about.....
11/17/06 @ 10:16
Comment from: Florida Girl [Visitor] Email
Bill, I don't understand people like you who waste their time reading, watching or listening to things they hate. Don't you have a life? If you don't like the blog, stop reading it.

(I ask the same question of my friend who listens to Rush Slimebaugh.)
11/17/06 @ 14:49
Comment from: Candace Polski [Visitor] Email
Good point, Florida Girl. I don't listen to Al Franken for the same reason.

And good to have you back Jennifer! Where have you been? I can't (and don't) read anything else on this site. I hope to see more from you.
11/18/06 @ 01:43
Comment from: Florida Girl [Visitor] Email
I should have told Bill that if he wants to chime in, he should at least try to stay on topic. We're talking about sexy guys here!
Michelle Wie does not fit into that category. And I'm guessing neither does Bill.

So Candace, who gets your vote?
11/18/06 @ 05:49
Candace doesn't read RonMon? I'm shocked. Her presence would double my viewership.
11/18/06 @ 10:11
Comment from: Kristen [Visitor] Email
I think I have to go with Cheap Bastard (he's a he, right?).
11/20/06 @ 12:43
Comment from: Booger [Visitor] Email
Don't judge a book by its cover. I am
the sexiest!
11/20/06 @ 20:39
Comment from: Merrin [Visitor] Email
Retief Goosen?
No Way!

Adam Scott has the sexiest golfer tag
LOCKED UP.
11/25/06 @ 18:46
A little government and a little luck are necessary in life, but only a fool trusts either of them.
12/15/10 @ 03:02
Every great advance in natural knowledge has involved the absolute rejection of authority.
01/06/11 @ 13:08

This post has 1 feedback awaiting moderation...