« Major season begins today with the Kraft Nabisco ChampionshipMichelle Wie taking a break--perhaps literally »

Comment from: Baby Blue Eyes [Visitor] Email
Ms. Mario,

The only 2 entities that still give a damn about Valentine's Day are female teenagers and marketing companies.
02/14/07 @ 14:28
Comment from: RonMon [Visitor] Email
Ms. Mario,
You are a caring person...thank you.

We will have the greens cleared of snow for the big event in June.

BBE, You is not being truthful. In fact, you is being facetious. You cares and you knows it. Go find that precious someone and express your true feelings.
02/14/07 @ 20:00
Comment from: patricia [Visitor] Email
Hi Jen: So glad to hear it's still working out with you and Retief. It warms my heart, and gives my hope that I might find the right Afrikaner golf guy for me. Ernie and I are so over. It seems he's too busy competing with Tiger to send me a Valentine. Well, his loss. BTW, do you know if David Frost is available?
02/14/07 @ 22:26
Sure. Only TEENAGE females care about Valentines Day. Right.

Jen, I'd spell it "grrrr". As Austin Powers so famously said "You put the grrrr in swinger, baby!"
02/15/07 @ 07:36
Comment from: Oui Oui Oui [Visitor] Email
Patricia,

David Frost is gross. Try Immelman if you like Afrikaners.
02/15/07 @ 15:54
Comment from: RonMon [Visitor] Email
He may be gross, but he has all that wine money.
02/15/07 @ 20:12
Comment from: Florida Girl [Visitor] Email
My vote still goes to Ozzie on Survivor.
02/17/07 @ 16:53
Comment from: Madia [Visitor] Email
Does Jason Isaacs play golf? (This being a golf site and all...)
Now, THERE'S a rrrrrwwwwwrrrrrrr.

02/18/07 @ 17:45

Dates: February 17, 2015 - October 11, 2015
Ravenwood Golf Club -- located just south of Rochester, in the heart in the Finger Lakes region of western New York -- was selected by Golf Digest as the fifth Best New Public Course in America (2003). The course has partnered with the Holiday Inn Express & Suites and the Best Western Victor Inn & Suites to offer premium stay-and-play golf packages.
Price range: $149 - $175