« A little advice for Tiger WoodsJust in time for July 4th, an American wins the US Women's Open »

Comment from: Kristen [Visitor] Email
Sweet! Congrats, Jen!
So, was it your new lucky ball that went in for the ace? Or did you secret that away for the memento shelf? I hope you did the same with your ace golf ball. Did the golf course give you anything?
08/13/07 @ 15:04
Comment from: Kiel Christianson [Visitor] Email
I second that CONGRATS!
Some people have all the luck! I tried to
lure Alice out onto the course when
he played a show here in Champaign, IL last summer, but his road manager said he didn't like to mix golf and rock. I think he was just
blowing me off, though. Does seem like a
very nice guy, nonetheless.
08/13/07 @ 15:36
Comment from: Chris Baldwin [Member] Email
Just getting to read your sweet words again is like a hole in one for my heart, Jen. How about a picture of you drunk in the 19th hole, slamming shots with the cart girl afterward in celebration though?

And Kiel, no offense, but I think you're the only golf writer Alice Cooper has ever blown off ever. He'll sit for an hour with a toddler with a mike if he gets to tell everyone what a good golfer he is.

08/13/07 @ 17:39
Comment from: Kiel Christianson [Visitor] Email
Chris--maybe he was intimidated by my bulldog-meets-John Daly reputation?
08/14/07 @ 13:26
Jen, in the words of Wayne & Garth: Schaaa-weeeet! Now you're one up on me.
08/14/07 @ 14:00
Comment from: patricia [Visitor] Email
That is cool. And Schaaa-weeet.

Definitely sounds like you had a great vacation. Oh and congrats on the hole-in-one!
08/16/07 @ 23:44

This post has 1 feedback awaiting moderation...

Dates: any time
Rosen Shingle Creek combines Florida's natural beauty and rich history into exceptional accommodations and amenities. Conveniently located to theme parks and attractions, we are the perfect place for an Orlando stay. Test your game at our award-winning, 18-hole championship golf course with pristine fairways and meandering waterways.