« Golf: a welcome break from Super Tuesday A little advice for Tiger Woods »

Comment from: ronmon [Visitor] Email
well, you have those tip-less gloves for long finger nails, so why not the adjustable nose pads? I think that Michelle Wie might benefit from both.
09/11/07 @ 11:52
Comment from: Oui Oui Oui [Visitor] Email
Patricia,

If you get rid of those false B's, I am fairly sure you will drop your handicap by 10 strokes.
09/12/07 @ 07:56
Comment from: L Duffy [Visitor] Email
The solution is here! See "The New Velcro" Popular Science Invention of the Year, June 2007 at www.popsci.com
09/12/07 @ 10:34
Comment from: mary [Visitor] Email
I love my Native shades for golf - lightweight, narrow, interchangeable lenses for different weather days.

Unfortunately, I've now left two pairs in the parking lot, when I perched them on my cap bill, and they flew off when I tossed my cap into the car. That crunching sound as I drove away - not a pine cone. Sigh.....
09/20/07 @ 09:04
Comment from: JR [Visitor] Email
Jennifer...why have you cut back so much on your blogging???
10/26/07 @ 19:47
Comment from: Jennifer Mario [Member] Email
JR, does this mean you miss me? :-)
10/30/07 @ 11:20

Dates: any time
Play. Party. Repeat! The stage is set and you're invited to play in the most exciting golf tournament to ever hit Las Vegas! Golf Digest is bringing the excitement to Las Vegas! Take part in the fun competition and all of the glitz and glamour Vegas has to offer with the Golf Digest sparkle. The package includes 4 days/3 nights at the Mirage Resort and 2 days of exciting golf at Bali Hai Golf Club and Royal Links Golf Club. This event is limited to the first 144 players and is priced from just $1,499 per player!