« Golf: a welcome break from Super Tuesday A little advice for Tiger Woods »

Comment from: ronmon [Visitor] Email
well, you have those tip-less gloves for long finger nails, so why not the adjustable nose pads? I think that Michelle Wie might benefit from both.
09/11/07 @ 11:52
Comment from: Oui Oui Oui [Visitor] Email
Patricia,

If you get rid of those false B's, I am fairly sure you will drop your handicap by 10 strokes.
09/12/07 @ 07:56
Comment from: L Duffy [Visitor] Email
The solution is here! See "The New Velcro" Popular Science Invention of the Year, June 2007 at www.popsci.com
09/12/07 @ 10:34
Comment from: mary [Visitor] Email
I love my Native shades for golf - lightweight, narrow, interchangeable lenses for different weather days.

Unfortunately, I've now left two pairs in the parking lot, when I perched them on my cap bill, and they flew off when I tossed my cap into the car. That crunching sound as I drove away - not a pine cone. Sigh.....
09/20/07 @ 09:04
Comment from: JR [Visitor] Email
Jennifer...why have you cut back so much on your blogging???
10/26/07 @ 19:47
Comment from: Jennifer Mario [Member] Email
JR, does this mean you miss me? :-)
10/30/07 @ 11:20

Dates: April 1, 2014 - December 31, 2014
Lodging at the Albany Hotel St. Andrews for five nights, plus three rounds of golf at the St. Andrews New Course, Panmure, and Crail Balcomie Links, plus the St. Andrews Old Course (ballot option)! Option to book additional or alternative golf is available. The Old Course round is subject to a successful ballot entry and is not included in the price. Trip includes auto-transmission, self-drive minivan. A Carr Golf Travel executive will assist in booking caddies, restaurants, sight-seeing options, etc.
Price range: £795