« David Feherty learning the new rules the hard way?What's so great about the Mercedes Championship? »

Comment from: Reader [Visitor] Email
Welcome back Jennifer!
05/08/09 @ 20:46
Comment from: Wendy (UK) [Visitor] Email
Great lob, Jen!!
05/09/09 @ 17:34
Comment from: Frankie C [Visitor] Email
Your husband, much like myself, has a far greater interest in getting right to the nitty-gritty, birdie-ing (is that a word?) the first hole and as many as we can thereafter, than doing the mundane things like warm-ups, stretches, etc. Practice? Whe needs it? My advice? Take 2 cars.

Frankie C

OverTheTopGolf
05/10/09 @ 11:33
Right you are, Jen, 100% right. But what I really want to know is were you "hitting pitch shots into little baskets 50 yards out" or were you just aiming at them?
05/11/09 @ 09:37
Comment from: Angus [Visitor] Email
I always shows up if not 30 minutes, then more than 30 minutes before my tee time, and I am a man and a real golfer.

Your husbands and the so called "golfers" you know are not golfers at all. They're better off called duffers.
05/11/09 @ 14:41
Comment from: Blazer [Visitor] Email
Angus is correct. Those of us who are serious about golf arrive 60-90 minutes before the round. I give myself time to check in, chip and putt for at least 20 minutes, hit 30-50 range balls using a preshot routine with each, then use the last 10 minutes to putt some more.

All that said, I do think we men can learn quite a lot about golf from the way ladies play the game.
05/11/09 @ 15:28
Comment from: Stacy [Visitor] Email
Please don't tell the men to compare warm-up to foreplay lest they fall asleep on the first tee box!
05/11/09 @ 17:34
Comment from: Jennifer Mario [Member] Email
Heh heh, good one Stacy!
05/11/09 @ 21:27
Comment from: St. Matthew [Visitor] Email
It would not make much of a difference if a Duffer or Hack warmed up anyway, he still won't break 90
05/16/09 @ 20:02
Comment from: George [Visitor] Email
Paula Creamer: She won the U.S. Open !!!!! Another milestone achieved by one of the best pro lady golfers around.

I'm surprised you didn't blog about Paula's great victory, considering your topics previously.

How are your book sales doing?

-George
07/12/10 @ 16:15
Comment from: Jay [Visitor] Email
*****
If you're a golfer looking for a cool widget to customize your Facebook Profile picture without having to know Photoshop and spend hours doing it - check it out ! http://golffanpagepicture.com
12/01/10 @ 11:18

This post has 2 feedbacks awaiting moderation...

Dates: January 1, 2014 - December 31, 2014
Package includes 18 holes of golf with cart at picturesque Lake Doster Golf Club, home of the "Little Monster," Michigan's toughest par-3, 1 night lodging at area hotel and replay same day for $20 for 18 holes with cart and $13 for 9 holes with cart, starting from $75 (based on double occupancy).