« College football's BCS and Congress Part 2Congress should stay out of the BCS »

I always suspected as much. We used to have a hockey player in Buffalo named Miroslav Satan (he's in NY now.) I don't think he golfed much, but that was just to throw us off the track. And hockey is Winter golf, anyhow.

I love it when a writer uses big words like "plethora," "begets," "arcane," and "unadulterated" in an entertaining way. Personally, I just throw them in because they are hard to pronounce, combine lots of vowels and consonants (as opposed to Hawaiian, which is all vowels, and Welsh, which is just the opposite), and often impress people who read too quickly.

Kiel (is that part of a boat), have you seen that picture of Papa O'Hair on haunches, behind his son, eyeing the line of the putt? Satan himself. Well done on this expose.
12/24/05 @ 10:37
Comment from: Denver Player [Visitor]
Kiel,

Regarding Sean O'Hair, I would say this...

His father, based on what I have read, tried to do what he thought was best to allow Sean to succeed on Tour. Misguided? Yes. Great Santini-esque? Yes. Opportunistic? Absolutely. But consider this...how successful is Sean now?

It boils down to this...everyone takes a different view to parenting. Some parents parents would like to be "freinds" with their child. Others are disciplinarians, and believe their duty to their child is to give them the tools to succeed and survive. As Sean's father expressed in a recent article, popularity was not a concern for him. Respect was.

I guess this is a decision for each parent to make. But let me ask you this, how much different to you think the intent of Earl Woods was from O'Hair? Maybe the fault lies in the execution, not the intent.

Sean can clear this whole thing up, and put it behind him. I am sure it isn't fun to continue to answer these questions, time after time. He needs to extend the olive branch, and say he wants a relationship. He has nothing to apologize for, but he needs to forgive his father and define the terms by which he wants to have a father-son relationship. Time will tell, but I'd hate to see Sean slip on the green jacket, and miss the opportunity to share in the success with the man who taught him the game. I would see something incomplete in such a victory...
12/29/05 @ 12:21
Comment from: Kiel Christianson [Visitor]
Denver--

I suppose there's always the unanswerable question of whether Sean (or Tiger, for that matter) is as good as he is because of his father's influence, or despite it.

Whatever that answer is, I agree: Life is too short to bear grudges, especially against family.
12/30/05 @ 11:30
Comment from: buy ebooks [Visitor]
Thank you for making the honest attempt to provide an explanation for this. I believe very robust about it and wish to be told more. If it's OK, as you attain more in depth knowledge, might you mind including more posts very similar to this one with additional info? It might be extraordinarily useful and helpful for me and my colleagues.
12/18/10 @ 23:22
Comment from: dmv written test [Visitor]
Hey, I simply hopped over for your site by means of StumbleUpon. Now not one thing I would typically learn, but I appreciated your emotions none the less. Thank you for making something value reading.
12/22/10 @ 23:20
Comment from: twittwer.com [Visitor]
I love the dear data you offer in your articles. I will be able to bookmark your blog and feature my children test up here generally. I’m fairly certain they are going to be informed a lot of new stuff right here than anyone else!
12/23/10 @ 16:14
Comment from: penile papules [Visitor]
Whats up, I simply hopped over for your website by way of StumbleUpon. No longer one thing I would generally learn, but I favored your thoughts none the less. Thank you for making one thing price reading.
12/24/10 @ 11:33
Comment from: pearly papules [Visitor]
I picture this may well be various upon the written content material? in spite of this I still consider that it could be appropriate for just about any form of matter material, because it will incessantly be pleasant to decide a warm and delightful face or maybe hear a voice when preliminary landing.
12/27/10 @ 10:44
Get firmer and bigger breasts with BOLERO 100% natural breast enhancement product.
12/29/10 @ 14:12
Comment from: geciktirici [Visitor]
i am looking for this for a long time cool
12/29/10 @ 16:23
Comment from: phone spy software [Visitor]
01/11/11 @ 10:13
Comment from: Pkw Versicherung [Visitor]
Sämtliches Jahr obliegen sich selbstsichere Autobesitzer über irrelevante und beachtliche Ungünste quälen, die ohne eine Pkw Versicherungsvergleich unmoglich bezahlbar wären.
01/14/11 @ 09:58
I picture this could be various upon the written content material? nevertheless I still consider that it usually is appropriate for nearly any form of matter subject matter, as a result of it will continuously be pleasant to resolve a warm and delightful face or possibly pay attention a voice when initial landing.
01/15/11 @ 00:00