« Adams Golf expands Redline RPM line to fairway woodsCollege football's BCS and Congress Part 2 »

Comment from: Jennifer Mario [Member] Email
Hey Kiel, in order to write the most thorough review possible, you're going to need a chick to give you her opinion of the women's club, right? Right?
01/09/06 @ 16:46
Comment from: Kiel Christianson [Member] Email
Hi Jennifer--Any time you want to play with my club, you're more than welcome!

Hold on, that didn't come out quite right...
01/12/06 @ 10:18
Comment from: vince nowarita [Visitor]
I have to say when I first saw this club I was unimpressed by the design. I decided to compare to my current driver because I am in the market for a new one. I have a callaway hawkeye tour driver.
There was no comparison THIS CLUB IS AWESOME!!
Not only did Golf Digest rank it #1 but I was able to see why with no questions asked. If you want a forgiving club that is easy ot hit. Go no further. I actually like the fact there's no weights to deal with. Just swing and hit it hard and straight.
I tend to hit my Bertha high on the club face and sometimes hit a high slice or face when I have mishits. No matter where you hit this club it feels solid and goes straight.
Hope this helps!!
01/29/06 @ 09:40
Comment from: Michael Willock [Visitor]
Hi Kiel, I am shopping for this driver myself. As a low handicapper I immediately started looking at the Tour version. However, unless I am mistaken it seems a lot of tour players are actually using the standard version. It is reported that Chad Campbell did so, and I am pretty sure I can verify it based on pictures I have seen. Also, I am nearly positive that Tiger used the standard version yesterday to win the Buick. Can you confirm or deny this? Thanks!
01/30/06 @ 13:01
Comment from: Kiel Christianson [Member] Email
Michael--

According to Nike Golf's media relations person Beth Gast: "Yes, Tiger played the standard version."
01/30/06 @ 13:20
Comment from: free microsoft word [Visitor]
very informative post. Looking more to something like this
11/26/10 @ 00:26
Comment from: sağlık [Visitor]
i was looking for this whole day much thanks
01/02/11 @ 11:37

Dates: January 1, 2014 - December 31, 2014
Spring Lake Golf Resort is a 45-hole resort featuring three great courses, and villas with all the comforts of home. This year, stay where you play and enjoy Panther Creek, Cougar Trail, and Bobcat run golf courses. Our travel experts are ready to help you plan an unforgettable golf trip.