« Adams Golf expands Redline RPM line to fairway woodsCollege football's BCS and Congress Part 2 »

Comment from: Jennifer Mario [Member] Email
Hey Kiel, in order to write the most thorough review possible, you're going to need a chick to give you her opinion of the women's club, right? Right?
01/09/06 @ 16:46
Comment from: Kiel Christianson [Member] Email
Hi Jennifer--Any time you want to play with my club, you're more than welcome!

Hold on, that didn't come out quite right...
01/12/06 @ 10:18
Comment from: vince nowarita [Visitor]
I have to say when I first saw this club I was unimpressed by the design. I decided to compare to my current driver because I am in the market for a new one. I have a callaway hawkeye tour driver.
There was no comparison THIS CLUB IS AWESOME!!
Not only did Golf Digest rank it #1 but I was able to see why with no questions asked. If you want a forgiving club that is easy ot hit. Go no further. I actually like the fact there's no weights to deal with. Just swing and hit it hard and straight.
I tend to hit my Bertha high on the club face and sometimes hit a high slice or face when I have mishits. No matter where you hit this club it feels solid and goes straight.
Hope this helps!!
01/29/06 @ 09:40
Comment from: Michael Willock [Visitor]
Hi Kiel, I am shopping for this driver myself. As a low handicapper I immediately started looking at the Tour version. However, unless I am mistaken it seems a lot of tour players are actually using the standard version. It is reported that Chad Campbell did so, and I am pretty sure I can verify it based on pictures I have seen. Also, I am nearly positive that Tiger used the standard version yesterday to win the Buick. Can you confirm or deny this? Thanks!
01/30/06 @ 13:01
Comment from: Kiel Christianson [Member] Email
Michael--

According to Nike Golf's media relations person Beth Gast: "Yes, Tiger played the standard version."
01/30/06 @ 13:20
Comment from: free microsoft word [Visitor]
very informative post. Looking more to something like this
11/26/10 @ 00:26
Comment from: sağlık [Visitor]
i was looking for this whole day much thanks
01/02/11 @ 11:37