« SMT Golf offers golf glove with a lifetime warrantyHeavy Putter gets weight-conscious, changes name to Boccieri »

Another great company for apparel is Copley Apparel. David Branshaw wears their stuff on the PGA tour this year.
03/01/06 @ 09:41
Comment from: Sarah [Visitor]
I personally like PinkCaddi (pinkcaddi.com) - they are revolutionizing golf apparel - at least for women. :-)
03/02/06 @ 19:15
Comment from: Mary [Visitor]
I'll have to check them out for my husband - who has something in every conceivable shade of khaki/tan/olive, and who could single-handedly keep Columbia and Mountain Hardware in business. Anniversary coming up....
03/03/06 @ 09:43
Comment from: putt4par [Visitor]
I personally would love to see Kiel decked out like the late Payne Stuart. I'll bet even his wife would be impressed.
03/05/06 @ 14:30
Comment from: putt4par [Visitor]
umm, I was referring to Kiels wife, not Paynes widow, sorry about that.
My apologies to Mrs. Stuart although she also might be impressed to see Kiel dressed in that fashion.
03/05/06 @ 14:32
The Internet is like alcohol in some sense. It accentuates what you would do anyway. If you want to be a loner, you can be more alone. If you want to connect, it makes it easier to connect.
12/17/10 @ 09:21
Every great advance in natural knowledge has involved the absolute rejection of authority.
01/15/11 @ 01:09

Dates: February 26, 2014 - December 31, 2014
Get away to one of San Diego's premier country resorts, nestled amidst the rolling hills of Ramona. The package includes one night lodging at The Lodge at San Vicente Resort and one round of golf for two with a cart.