« SMT Golf offers golf glove with a lifetime warrantyHeavy Putter gets weight-conscious, changes name to Boccieri »

Another great company for apparel is Copley Apparel. David Branshaw wears their stuff on the PGA tour this year.
03/01/06 @ 09:41
Comment from: Sarah [Visitor]
I personally like PinkCaddi (pinkcaddi.com) - they are revolutionizing golf apparel - at least for women. :-)
03/02/06 @ 19:15
Comment from: Mary [Visitor]
I'll have to check them out for my husband - who has something in every conceivable shade of khaki/tan/olive, and who could single-handedly keep Columbia and Mountain Hardware in business. Anniversary coming up....
03/03/06 @ 09:43
Comment from: putt4par [Visitor]
I personally would love to see Kiel decked out like the late Payne Stuart. I'll bet even his wife would be impressed.
03/05/06 @ 14:30
Comment from: putt4par [Visitor]
umm, I was referring to Kiels wife, not Paynes widow, sorry about that.
My apologies to Mrs. Stuart although she also might be impressed to see Kiel dressed in that fashion.
03/05/06 @ 14:32
The Internet is like alcohol in some sense. It accentuates what you would do anyway. If you want to be a loner, you can be more alone. If you want to connect, it makes it easier to connect.
12/17/10 @ 09:21
Every great advance in natural knowledge has involved the absolute rejection of authority.
01/15/11 @ 01:09

Dates: July 28, 2016 - October 28, 2016
Spend your days on the links and your nights enjoying the comforts and amenities of Lakeview Resort and Spa in West Virginia. Our Stay & Play package includes one night's lodging, full breakfast in Fusion Restaurant, 1 round of golf each on the Mountainview Course and Lakeview Course with cart, $10 credit in the Pro-Shop, starting from $119.99.