« Radar Golf promises the Holy Grail for hackers: No more lost golf ballsThe Search for the Perfect Golf Club earns ING Book of the Year Award »

Comment from: Judge Smails [Visitor]
Please, I'm going to disgorge my last meal. Just another aspect of the effort to masculinize girls.
07/15/06 @ 18:06
Here's my story...three daughters, ages 13, 11 and 10. All ask to go to the range, dome or the course. I tell them that, if they ask me twice in one week (meaning they REALLY want to go), then we will go. Hasn't happened yet. Judge Smails is derranged, by the way. Have no idea what he's tripping on. Nice to have his comments, but not too sure to what his confused agenda leads.
07/15/06 @ 21:07
Comment from: Judge Smails [Visitor]
Ron Mon,

The answer is that I haven't married the spirit of the age, thus, I won't be a widower in the next, to paraphrase Fulton J. Sheen.

Hey, listen, you may yet qualify for the Alan Cup Competition.
07/15/06 @ 23:43
Comment from: Kiel Christianson [Visitor]
My daughter has been begging me since the snow melted to take her to a real course. As for Smails, I believe he's a Komodo dragon who ate a bad goat and disgorged it. Not sure how he learned to type. His knowledge of golf history is woefully lizardly, too. The only American ever to win an Olympic gold metal in golf was a woman, in 1900. Women golfing is hardly a modern phenomenon.
07/16/06 @ 00:37
Comment from: jon [Visitor]
Mr. Christianson. A shameless plug for your daughter? lol. A great picture. She really does seem focused on the shot. If I may, might she want to widen her stance just a tad bit more? As long as she enjoys it, I gueess it really doesn't matter. I wish more kids would play golf. Sure beats going to the mall or playing video games.
07/16/06 @ 06:55
Comment from: Judge Smails [Visitor]
Kiel,

Being the simpleton you are, you completely missed the point. And, no, I won't throw pearls before swine.
07/16/06 @ 13:34
Comment from: Kiel Christianson [Member] Email
Cliches, however, you appear to cast rather freely.
07/17/06 @ 16:07
Comment from: Judge Smails [Visitor]
Actually, Kiel, I wouldn't call such a quotation a cliche.
07/18/06 @ 23:15
Comment from: William K. Wolfrum [Visitor]
Damn, look at that little girl being emasculated. The pigtail, shorts, golf club, outside on a sunny day.

There are way too many women nowadays that aren't terrified of men and huddled in the kitchen. And it's all because of fathers like Kiel Christianson.

This is how it starts. She'll probably want to be educated next.

--WKW
07/19/06 @ 10:07
Comment from: Judge Smails [Visitor]
Gee, Willie, talk about a cliched response. By the way, "emasculated" is the opposite of masculinized. You must have a Ph.D also.
07/19/06 @ 15:17
Comment from: William K. Wolfrum [Visitor]
Meh, I write a lot of words, day in, day out. Some are bound to be wrong.

But please continue your parody and avoid trying to explain how somehow golfing with dad means you're "masculinize" a girl.

--WKW

07/19/06 @ 19:48
Comment from: Kiel Christianson [Member] Email
One man's pearl is another man's cliche. Or did you think you came up with that one, Judge?
And yes, it should have been "medal" rather than "metal" and there should be an accent over the final 'e' and blah, blah, blah. We are all so very, very impressed. Now hop on that walker and go shoo some kids from your lawn.
07/19/06 @ 21:03
Comment from: Judge Smails [Visitor]
Kiel,

I wouldn't call the words of Jesus a cliche, especially since the quotation isn't used quite as much as that definition would demand. Oh, just so you know, I'm younger (or at least I look that way) and prettier than you!

No, Willie, I won't explain it, as it would be lost on you anyway.
07/19/06 @ 21:19
Comment from: Tim [Visitor]
Judge, you are a walking cliche
07/20/06 @ 08:19