« How Patty Berg helped me learn to love golfThe moral of Gene Sarazen's life: Play golf »

Comment from: Tim McDonald [Member] Email
I liked Chilwears shirts so much I bought a couple. Not for the fashion statement, although I am well-known in this part of Florida for attracting the ladies.

Camp shirts are made to wear untucked and they're a helluva lot more comfortable to wear on the golf course. You get a lot more freedom of movement in your swing.

Jesus, I sound like a commercial.

You're right about golf shirts being mind-boggling numb. I visit maybe 150-200 pro shops a year and the exact same shirts are in every one.

09/08/06 @ 06:44
Comment from: mike [Visitor]
Once again, 40+ year old people dictating what is "cool". No wonder non-golfers think we are all white-bread, stuffy, dorks.
09/08/06 @ 11:01
Comment from: Kiel Christianson [Member] Email
When did I dictate? I offered my opinion, which you didn't disagree with, actually, Mikey. Don't like old people talking? Maybe you young folk should say something worth listening to, rather than just offering empty criticism, hmmm?

No wonder adults think
09/08/06 @ 11:11
Comment from: Dave Marrandette [Visitor]
For $56.50 you can go to TJMaxx and get a dozen (and probably change back).
09/10/06 @ 08:03
Comment from: Brandon Tucker [Member] Email
All you old folks talking about fashion. Makes me laugh.

Everyone knows the only way to golf in style is by wearing a throwback hockey jersey. Personally, I dig the classic Guy Lefleur Montreal digs from the 70s or Gretzky 99 from his Edmonton days. Might wanna pin back the sleeves though or you'll get caught every time.

I think Kangol hats are due to make a comeback as well. Oh, and wearing knee-high socks with three rings kick ass too.

That's what I wear anytime I represent TravelGolf.com on the course.

09/11/06 @ 00:34
Comment from: Dale [Visitor]
Now, if Furyk can get a personality makeover, he'd probably make more on endorsements. The guy's a grump and he's not even 40 yet! Does he have game? Sure, just like Miller Barber did back in the day.

Dale
09/13/06 @ 08:43
Comment from: Sarah [Visitor]
I think the Chiliwear and Tabasco shirts all look great. Although, I don't think Kenny Perry wears Tabasco any more.
09/18/06 @ 00:36
Comment from: jenifer arrazate [Visitor] Email
To make a small correction, Chiliwear is not a division of Tabasco. They own the rights to manufacture the Tabasco trademark. Try a Tabsco or Jim Furyk Performace camp on andtake a few swings in the sun. They are very comfortable and have a cooling effect. Check out this great sight, SpicyTimes.com as they have next day priority shipping for FREE and always have a handful of shirts on sale. Watck Craig Perks as he makes a comeback wearing Tabasco Shirts.
03/16/07 @ 10:07