« MGolfOnline.com can deliver customized golf instruction to your computerFirst sign of spring for New England Golfers »

Comment from: Judge Smails [Visitor] Email
Instead of trying to "lure" a girl to the golf course, I'd spend time doing things she likes. Maybe I'd read her a book, for instance.

It's funny how nowadays we're always trying to seduce kids (especially girls) into doing non-traditional things. Did you ever think that maybe their instincts are correct in some matters?
02/23/07 @ 14:16
Comment from: Kiel Christianson [Visitor] Email
At least you're consistent, JS, ranting
about things you don't know nothing of.

She's 8, and reads at college entrance
level. I read to her every night before
bed (not that she needs me to read to her).

If I were more traditional, I'd have her
marriage arranged already, I suppose.
Actually, I'm surprised that your type
considers reading to be traditionally appropriate for girls. Doesn't your
(dwindling, shriveled) crowd usually hold
that women shouldn't even go
to school?
02/24/07 @ 00:13
Comment from: Judge Smails [Visitor] Email
Kiel,

You're not intellectually capable of understanding my world view; I lost a nail once that was more intelligent that you.

I never implied that you didn't read to her; I was making a larger point. Hey, I bet she's your only child. You're just the type.
02/24/07 @ 06:39
Comment from: Kiel Christianson [Visitor] Email
Wrong again. As I said, you're consistent.
02/24/07 @ 11:21
Comment from: Judge Smails [Visitor] Email
Kiel,

Since you're wrong in most every opinion you promulgate, I suppose we're compatible in one regard to at least some small extent.
02/24/07 @ 14:14
Let me not be understood as saying that there are no bad laws, nor that grievances may not arise for the redress of which no legal provisions have been made. I mean to say no such thing. But I do mean to say that although bad laws, if they exist, should be repealed as soon as possible, still, while they continue in force, for the sake of example they should be religiously observed.
12/17/10 @ 23:39
Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from.
01/15/11 @ 00:37

Dates: June 1, 2014 - December 31, 2014
Experience the thrill of competition at The K Club. Golfers will enjoy overnight accommodation with Full Irish Breakfast, a Four Course Evening Meal in The River Room Restaurant & one round of golf on one of our Championship Courses. The choice is yours.