« Golf course architect Ed Seay dies at age 6919th Hole summer treat: Watermelon Fizz »

McPhee got the rest of it right ... and it goes to show that fresh eyes ... even after so many years ... make for great reporting ability. When did caring about what a guys swings has made any of us better golfers!
09/28/07 @ 11:26
Awesome. just awesome...i haven't any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post he is a great human..thanks for shared this with us.i found this informative and interesting blog so i think so its very useful and knowledge able.
01/06/10 @ 02:26
Comment from: pilule bleue [Visitor]
bonjour j'ai trouvé votre site grâce à google rien à dire chose faite je l'ai ajouter dans la liste de mes sites favoris quelqu'un peut m'aider je trouve pas votre page facebook j'aime le style de l'auteur surtout bonne countinuation
01/05/11 @ 18:53
Comment from: cigarette [Visitor]
some genuinely tremendous work on behalf of the owner of this internet site , utterly outstanding articles .
01/12/11 @ 05:23
Comment from: Boston Cabs [Visitor]
Hey there I must say I revere your Ideals. As a Boston Cab driver I meet all kinds of peeps and now I just can`t get enough. As soon as I drop off my Boston Taxi I come right to the house and fire up my desktop looking for entertaining and informative blogs like this one. The next time you are around zip code 02127 South Boston Massachusettsstop by and see us!
01/13/11 @ 09:14
Comment from: Hudson Davies [Visitor]
Jon Kyl claims the craziest thing he's ever done was that time he ate pancakes for dinner. #NotIntendedToBeAFactualStatement
05/08/11 @ 13:11

Dates: any time
Play in the sexiest golf tournament of the year, starting at $299 per player. Bali Hai Golf Club is home to the world's sexiest golf tournament the Las Vegas ParAm. Now it is also home to the new ParMate Classic. The event includes 2 nights' accommodations at the Mirage Resort & Casino, a ParMate Caddy for each group, a scramble-style golf tournament, limo bus transportation and much more! Thousands in various prizes, giveaways and cool swag are up for grabs.