« FedEx Cup so popular, point leader Mickelson might skip the restGolf course architect Ed Seay dies at age 69 »

My son, I forgive you. And I am not nearly as tanned as the image you supplied. I look more like the goat-thing on South Park, and sound the same. Mr. Trevino, bless him, was only carrying out his mission. He could hit a one-iron but, in a rare moment of humility, refused to accept that terrible responsibility.
08/28/07 @ 07:51
Truth is, God's wedge game needs a little work too.
08/28/07 @ 10:15
Comment from: Judge Smails [Visitor] Email
It was quite stupid -- and another example of leftist moral confusion -- to draw an equivalence between what the Muslim maniacs have done and the Christians you cite who were sending a message. Do I have to explain it? I would assume that the Christians were smashing their OWN Beetles albums, and you can do what you want with your own property (and they weren't smashing them over someone else's head). The Muslims, however, will burn tens of thousands of cars, behead people, etc. Really, I feel like I'm instructing a child; should one have to explain the obvious?

When you very stupid and naive leftists make such statements, you HURT our civilization immensely. This is because, collectively, such sentiments serve to blind people to the true nature of the threat that confronts us and saps their will to preserve their own civilization, aside from having other negative effects. You see, sadly, there are many people out there who are as stupid and naive as you are.

You really don't get it, though. If a day comes when those with virtue and common sense rise to the fore, people such as you will be brought to heel with extreme prejudice along with the Muslim fanatics you enable. In fact, you may have to be taken care of before them.
08/28/07 @ 11:30
Comment from: tim [Visitor] Email
Why is it that so many conservatives love to use that phrase: "They just don't get it."

It shows their pig-headedness and blindness to other thoughts, other ideas. Talk about stupidity.

It's usually said right before they're caught in a public bathroom caught in yet another homosexual act.

08/28/07 @ 12:29
Comment from: Brandon Tucker [Member] Email
I'll bet I can hit my hybrid further than Ron Mon's 1-iron. $100
08/28/07 @ 16:13
Comment from: Judge Smails [Visitor] Email
Tim,

Some of us say that you really don't get it because you really don't. It has nothing to do with blindness to other's beliefs; we know very well what you believe, but we also know why your beliefs are in error. You see, Timmy, not all beliefs are equally valid. For instance, the idea that it's OK to enslave foreigners is not a valid idea, whereas the understanding that we're all children of God is valid.

Class is dismissed.
08/28/07 @ 22:31
Comment from: tim [Visitor] Email
Judge, thanks for imposing your simplistic sanctimoniuous beliefs on me and others.

What would we do without the guiding light of you and others like you to show us the true path?

I'd like to exterminate all terrorists from the face of the earth, like the vermin they are, but when I run into arrogant, holier-than-thou hypocrites like you, I can almost see why hate us.

In fact, if it weren't for people like you, there would probably be a great deal more peace on earth.

Now, you're dismissed, free to go out and spew your ideas of hatred and prejudice and hang out at the public restroom of your choice.
08/29/07 @ 09:41
Comment from: Judge Smails [Visitor] Email
Timmie,

The fact that you believe terrorists hate us because of people such as myself is illustrative of your naivete and ignorance. If you know anything about the world view of the people in question, you'll understand that they refer to us as the "Great Satan" because of the DECADENCE of the secular West. It is the effete, pusillanimous, godless western man who they despise most, not those possessed of religiosity. This isn't to say they love my set -- they wish to convert by the sword regardless -- however, secularism represents virtually everything they abhor.

Today's class is now dismissed.
08/29/07 @ 11:42
Comment from: Kiel Christianson [Visitor] Email
Um, when did I say anything about Muslims?

In fundamentalist we find "fundament," a polite Latinate euphemism for "ass." I think JS bares excellent witness to the
connection. S/He also proves my point: S/He can threaten me without fear of reprisal (well, s/he does hide behind a movie character online, and an English author elsewhere), but if it were, say, a Muslim threatening me, well, that would be bad.

Here's an illustrative incendent of people in power claiming righteousness for their side:

"In 2004, Secretary of Education Rod Paige called the National Education Association, the country's largest teachers union, 'a terrorist organization' because of what Paige defined as the 'obstructionist scare tactics' used by its lobbyists." --AlterNet

Yup. Let's bomb those teachers back to the stone age. Then there will be lots of undereducated kids around for certain know-nothings to impress.
08/29/07 @ 12:44
Comment from: tim [Visitor] Email
If JS were a 1-iron, I doubt even God would find him worth striking...

08/29/07 @ 16:58
Comment from: Judge Smails [Visitor] Email
The NEA IS tantamount to a terrorists organization.
08/29/07 @ 21:40
Tucker just set himself up. BT, review Tin Cup before making the claim that you can hit your hybrid farther (not further) than I (can.) I'll let you hit first, then choose the path of least resistance.
08/29/07 @ 22:00
Comment from: Brandon Tucker [Member] Email
Why don't we go to a par 5, 240 out with a little sliver of room in front of the green and play closest to the pin.
08/29/07 @ 23:29
After reading that latin definition, I think I'll be a little freaked out when I hear a golfer talk about "getting back to fundamentals."
08/30/07 @ 13:11
I love your design, where did you find it? please share it with me? my email is Weech7@hotmail.com thanks in advance // Carlee Mckie
01/11/11 @ 03:33