« Crunch time Christmas gift Idea #1: Sun Mountain2010 US Ryder Cup captain Pavin: U.S. Open is a walk in the park compared to the Ryder Cup »

Comment from: Jim McCright [Visitor]
I have had the pleasure of reading all of Bob Thomas' books. Every one is a great read. My favorite is Golf Gave Me Something to Love. I have read it and Ben Hogan's Secret at least 5 times each. If you ever wonder why people love golf, read one of Bob's books; and you will understand.
12/14/08 @ 20:08
Comment from: Chip Hardin [Visitor] Email
After my mother's death, I purchased five copies of Ben Hogan's Secret to give to some of my golf friends in her memory. We all loved the book, and especialy Bob Thomas' portrayal of Ben Hogan. I also love Golf Gave Me Something to Love. Bob Thomas has a love and a passion for golf, and it shows in his work. I highly recommend his books.

Chip Hardin
Washington, Georgia
12/15/08 @ 10:57
Comment from: Ron Soldo [Visitor] Email
As Crenshaw says on his TV ad, "If you love golf, you have to go". He is talking about the World Golf Village in St Augustine. If you love golf, then you absolutely have to read golf books by Bob Thomas. They will make you laugh, they will make you cry but most of all you will love them for the love of the game.
12/15/08 @ 16:33
Comment from: Bob Thomas [Visitor] Email
For those of you who might be motivated to want to experiece what a Bob Thomas Golf book is like, the first chapter of 4 of my 5 books is posted on my web site. Ben Hogan's Secret now stands at better than 135,000 copies in print which makes it one of the top selling golf books from 1985.
12/16/08 @ 17:46
Comment from: Phil Hansen [Visitor] Email
RE: Bob Thomas Golf Books

It seems that as the "boomer" generation grows older, those "kids" born more recently are not as interested in reading books as a form of entertainment. That is a shame - particularly for those "kids" that have an interest in golf. They have no idea what they are missing by not allowing themselves into the world that Mr. Thomas creates with his writing.
12/17/08 @ 09:59
Comment from: John Keyser [Visitor] Email
Bob Thomas' Golf Gave Me Something To Love is a wonderful story. It celebrates the game of golf. I have given a copy to many friends and received lots of appreciative feedback. One friend started the book the afternoon he received it and stayed up all night reading it; another thanked me and said every golf club should give a copy to every one of its caddys.
12/22/08 @ 16:20
Comment from: Dan Cedusky [Visitor] Email
If you love golf, read Bob Thomas's books. Makes a great Golf prize at your next event
11/09/09 @ 11:14