« Recession might level the golf equipment playing fieldCartpath.com is a social networking site for golfers »

Comment from: Putting Greens Guide [Visitor] Email
As a fellow frustrated golfer my only surprise to this post is that, "most frustrating aspect of golf" is in singular form, as for me and my game there would be an S added to end of the word "aspect".
02/18/09 @ 04:31
Comment from: apcosbest [Visitor]
Grammatical question. Was it your "ultimate" (i.e., last) round of 2008, your "penultimate" (i.e., next to last) or "antipenultimate" (i.e., second to last)?
02/19/09 @ 12:53
Comment from: apcosbest [Visitor]
Correction, should be "antEpunultimate" (sic).
02/19/09 @ 13:02
Comment from: Kiel Christianson [Member] Email
Penultimate, as I wrote.

BTW, I have been for years trying to introduce the term "preantepenultimate" meaning "third to last." Any assistance you could lend toward that ultimate goal would be greatly appreciated.
02/19/09 @ 13:26
Comment from: apcosbest [Visitor]
My help and $5 will get you a latte at Starbucks, although I like the term.
As an aside, I enjoy your writing very much.
02/19/09 @ 15:44
Comment from: Kiel Christianson [Member] Email
Thanks for the kind words!
02/19/09 @ 19:09
Comment from: Celestina Rudnicki [Visitor]
I cling on to listening to the rumor talk about receiving boundless online grant applications so I have been looking around for the top site to get one. Could you advise me please, where could i acquire some?
01/07/11 @ 15:34

Dates: July 1, 2015 - May 31, 2016
Get the most out of your Las Vegas vacation with this one-day, 36-hole golf deal. This thrilling day includes two rounds on two of Las Vegas' best courses. You'll get to experience traditional Scottish golf at Royal Links Golf Club while Bali Hai Golf Club will transport you to the other side of the world with a lush, tropical landscape.