« Recession might level the golf equipment playing fieldCartpath.com is a social networking site for golfers »

Comment from: Putting Greens Guide [Visitor] Email
As a fellow frustrated golfer my only surprise to this post is that, "most frustrating aspect of golf" is in singular form, as for me and my game there would be an S added to end of the word "aspect".
02/18/09 @ 04:31
Comment from: apcosbest [Visitor]
Grammatical question. Was it your "ultimate" (i.e., last) round of 2008, your "penultimate" (i.e., next to last) or "antipenultimate" (i.e., second to last)?
02/19/09 @ 12:53
Comment from: apcosbest [Visitor]
Correction, should be "antEpunultimate" (sic).
02/19/09 @ 13:02
Comment from: Kiel Christianson [Member] Email
Penultimate, as I wrote.

BTW, I have been for years trying to introduce the term "preantepenultimate" meaning "third to last." Any assistance you could lend toward that ultimate goal would be greatly appreciated.
02/19/09 @ 13:26
Comment from: apcosbest [Visitor]
My help and $5 will get you a latte at Starbucks, although I like the term.
As an aside, I enjoy your writing very much.
02/19/09 @ 15:44
Comment from: Kiel Christianson [Member] Email
Thanks for the kind words!
02/19/09 @ 19:09
Comment from: Celestina Rudnicki [Visitor]
I cling on to listening to the rumor talk about receiving boundless online grant applications so I have been looking around for the top site to get one. Could you advise me please, where could i acquire some?
01/07/11 @ 15:34

Dates: any time
More Than Just A Golf Course! Conley Resort, western Pennsylvania's family relaxation facility and golf resort. We provide comfortable accommodations at a reasonable cost for all of your relaxation needs. The golf packages that include 2-3 days of unlimited golf over the weekend. After a challenging round of golf, enjoy the food and drink in our restaurant, Knickers Tavern.