« New Mid-weight John Daly uses new Mid-Weight Heavy Putter for runner-up finishBarrio Café is the best Mexican restaurant in Phoenix »

Comment from: Rob Turner [Visitor] Email
I don’t how many brands have risen so successfully purely on the basis of the work done by one golfer. Whoever it was who had the brainwave to sign up a young talented golfer who went by the name Tiger Woods probably cannot believe his luck.

Not that Nike has made use of every Tiger Woods moment and although everything that they have achieved can be credited to Tiger, they have made some major mistakes. You cannot easily forget what Nike came out with after that amazing Tiger Woods chip-in at the 16th. It was as tasteless and meaningless as it could have been and wasted a great opportunity. Each time I look at that little ad (http://jaffejuice.typepad.com/Assets/NIKEAP-0642.wmv ) it makes me wonder who could have come up with such a stupid thing.

By the way, about the Tiger Woods interaction with fans - I logged in to their website and found nothing of any great use. At least their main website has no direct mention about what happened. If they can make it a regular feature it would be great - purely internet based. Effectively they just need to relay a discussion that Tiger has with ten ordinary golfers and that automatically will garner so many more eyeballs.
05/14/09 @ 11:57
Every great advance in natural knowledge has involved the absolute rejection of authority.
12/03/10 @ 06:43
Comment from: Adrianne Parlato [Visitor]
Keep the posts coming. I really like reading through your articles. Many thanks.
01/06/11 @ 09:05
Comment from: Shalonda Beeson [Visitor]
Hiya I just now came across your site from yahoo and I just had to tell you that this was a fantastic read this was in fact! Unfortunately, I'm attempting add your Feed but I am just having trouble locating it.
01/07/11 @ 22:06
Comment from: Hillary Weslowski [Visitor]
I can't believe just how much of this I didn't fully understand. Appreciate your giving out this post. I'll be likely to return right here to check out if there is any fresh articles.
01/09/11 @ 19:39
Comment from: Lynna Heafey [Visitor]
This was definitely a great and fascinating piece of content. However I'm having problems getting your web site to display the right way with my current internet explorer web browser, any kind of thought what exactly might be the problem??
01/11/11 @ 08:35

Dates: January 1, 2014 - December 31, 2014
The golf course at the Arizona Grand Golf Resort & Spa in Phoenix -- which Golf Digest awarded four stars -- features panoramic views of the desert landscape, dramatic elevation changes and breathtaking mountain vistas. Package includes: Upgrade to Premier suite with golf course view, one round of golf per person, club rentals, $25 per person dining credit, Happy Hour pricing in lobby bar with scorecard, resort fee included.