Stalk Jessica Alba (bikini or not), drink beer, golf: Finally, resolutions I can stomach
Like me, Nigel at Illogical Golf Blog hates New Year’s Resolutions.
“I figure without bad habits and sinful pleasures, what’s the point to life?” he writes. “Golf is expensive, terribly frustrating and is a never-ending work in progress. If we were supposed to give up everything which was bad for us, golf would be at the top of the list.”
So this year Nigel has come up with a menu of resolutions he can stick to (me too). Among them:
* Play golf often and spend a ridiculous amount of money doing so.
* Continue to consume large amounts of beer.
* Continue to consume large amounts of coffee (this is somewhat related to #2).
* Continue to add hot sauce to every meal, despite what my stomach is trying to tell me.
* Continue to extend an open marriage proposal to Jessica Alba.
PS: Got a golf or sports blog I should be reading? Let me know.
|« Golf Channel's Peter Jacobsen okay on TV, blows as a blogger||Sun Mountain Speed Cart helps golfers (and Golf Blogger) walk more »|