1. Can Tiger play alternate shot with himself?
2. Can Michelle Wie become a professional model, and maintain her amateur status in golf, play for Stanford, etc.?
3. Can Morgan Pressel bottle her attitude and sell it on the web?
4. Can Jim Furyk and David Toms put aside their “I don’t want to be the next Chris Riley” concerns and do what’s best for the USA team?
5. Can Jason Gore fly?
6. Can Michael Campbell decry the term “overnight success"?
7. Can Cristina Kim be any better for the game?
8. Can some high school kid really shoot 26 on the back nine of a tournament, with a bogey on 18?
9. Can an end-of-season NASCAR rip-off give the PGA Tour a credible Fall audience?
10. Can Heather McMichael and Jennifer Mario be any more insightful or cuter?
11. Can I get some of the guys that hate Wolfrum to read my blogs, and insult me?
12. Can Adam Scott and Retief Goosen be defeated? (Saturday-6 PM–No!)
13. Can someone tell me who John Q. Hammons is, and if the Q. stands for Quincy?
14. Can someone tell us where Carol Semple Thompson found the fountain of youth?
15. Can Leonard and Verplank be beaten? (Saturday-6 PM-YUP!)
16. Can alternating players from disparate nations be forced to unite against a super power every other year and care about the matches?
17. Can Woods and Furyk avoid a Solheim-like Friday collapse? (I’ll let you know in 30 minutes.)–They hung on to win; so much for the collapse.
18. Can Jam-Boy go on much longer without being snapped up by a major pub?
19. Can someone invite me to play Pine Valley?
20. Can Scott and Goosen play Leonard and Verplank, and not have it end in a tie?
|« Why so long for the Fred and Davis reunion?||Memo to pro team captains: Do It Like Bob »|