« Lonnie Nielsen: My Old ProMagical 59 »

Comment from: Tony [Visitor]

Amen--Ron !!

10/17/05 @ 15:52
Comment from: Jim Coulthard [Visitor]
How many people want to see Michael Bamberger become Michelle Wie's caddy? Actually I think this would be a good match up. I suspect Michelle would actually listen to her caddy if that were the case--which would take pressure off her even if her caddy's ideas were no better than her own.
10/24/05 @ 21:06
I wholeheartedly agree with Jim. Bam Bam would have to take orders from the new kid on the block AND keep his mouth shut. If I were Michelle, I'd fake a bad drop, just to see him squirm. Of course, he might keep his mouth shut, in order to have another story to write.
10/24/05 @ 22:25
Comment from: Joe Cool [Visitor] Email
Ron,
Can you give me one other incident where someone "walked off" the distance from a drop area to the flag stick during a tournament. Where were the officials when this idiot was walking all over the course. Fortunately, I have not heard from Bumburger since and care not to.
12/05/08 @ 22:32
The officials are pussies and would have cowed if Bamberger started tossing around his "status." Self-important little fish trying to become bigger fish. Notice he picked on a teenaged girl instead of Tiger. Coward!
12/05/08 @ 23:27
Comment from: Best Backlinks [Visitor]
I am studying on this some for a paper I am writing great writers like you make my owrk much easier.
12/09/10 @ 13:14
Comment from: Caprica [Visitor]
Great blog informative post thanks
12/18/10 @ 04:52
Hi and thanks for publishing this. It addressed a large amount of questions in which I had. Thank you.
01/15/11 @ 03:12

This post has 6 feedbacks awaiting moderation...

Dates: August 10, 2014 - October 31, 2014
The Classic Golf Package gives you the option to play two of Sandestin's original courses - The Links and Baytowne. Our incredibly scenic Links Golf Club hosts five holes on the Choctawhatchee Bay and our Baytowne Golf Club. Accommodation options include LeCiel or Village of Baytowne Wharf standard hotel rooms, two bedroom Grand Sandestin or three bedroom Lakeside Villas. Prices starting at only $147 per person, per night.