« Swearing in golf (or: taking a cue from David Feherty)My home course would be the perfect host for a ... »

Comment from: Jennifer Mario [Member] Email
And to think I just plunked down three bills for a golf GPS gadget for my husband!
12/28/05 @ 12:27
Comment from: Kiel Christianson [Visitor]
The way the Americans play as a team (and I use that term loosely), it won't make a difference.
12/28/05 @ 12:36
Comment from: Denver Player [Visitor]
Kiel,

I'll show a little American "hubris" here, and predict a win for the US in the next Ryder Cup.

Care to make a friendly wager?
12/29/05 @ 20:32
Comment from: Denver Player [Visitor]
You should have added Tommy Armour III as an asst. captain.

The tactic here: His sole responsibility is to take out the top euro players to get them drunk, and send some ladies over to their hotel room to knock them off their game.
12/30/05 @ 08:51
Nice touch. I'll go with that one. Tommy seems like a team player. I'm sure he'd give up his top-dog status for one week, in honor of ... well, USA honor and pride. Nothing like beating the Euros at their own game.
12/30/05 @ 09:03
Comment from: jon [Visitor]
Someone has to take Darren Clark out. He is said to be quite a drinker. Old John Daly would do quite nicely, but hasn't Daly foresaken booze? Maybe Daly could send half a dozen Hooters girls to Darren Clarke and have them challenge him to a drinking match.
12/30/05 @ 17:24
Comment from: Denver Player [Visitor]
I was going to make the DC comment myself, but he seems to be rather committed to his wife, who unfortunately has been through a battle with cancer.

Have to like DC. Like to tip a few pints, and doesn't take it too seriously. Seems to be grounded with family, as well.
12/30/05 @ 18:54
Darren Clarke is invincible. He gets his cigars directly from Fidel Castro, which gives him a social conscience. He gets his booze from Seamus MacDuff's family distillery in Scotland, which gives him an other-worldly connection. He got his heart on the top of Mount Crumpet, three sizes too big.

Wow, what strange trip was that?
12/30/05 @ 19:25

Dates: January 1, 2014 - December 31, 2014
Experience nature's beauty on this spectacular 18 hole Raymond Floyd designed championship golf course. Package includes two rounds of golf at Raptor Bay Golf Club inclusive of cart fees and tax, 6 Beers or 1 Bottle of Canvas House Wine, and $10 appetizer voucher per stay.