« Seven birdies are hard to ignore!The people have spoken: TravelGolf's fan base testifies on the topic of Wie »

Comment from: jon [Visitor]
I think Baldwin was describing himself. All those adjectives Baldwin used suits Baldwin far better than Leadbetter. I think he is trying though. It is not like he can really write. What he is good at,as we all know,is comming up with incendiary headlines designed solely drive up Google hits. What a con.
01/14/06 @ 12:12
Comment from: Norman [Visitor]
Well done Ron Mon.
I didn't spot that mistake.

There really is no "come back" for Baldwin on this issue. He got it wrong, plain and simple.
01/14/06 @ 12:34
Comment from: Jim COULTHARD [Visitor]
To answer your question DANIEL. BALDWIN included the "he's worked with" but that doesn't help anything as far as BALDWIN is concerned. Didn't Leadbetter work with Paula Creamer?
01/14/06 @ 15:21
Comment from: Chris Baldwin [Member] Email
Thank you Jim. Yes, the he worked was included in the original blog. And actually the fact Creamer attended Leadbetter's overblown academy does help make the point. He's worked with plenty of women golfers who can hit a shot into the wind.

Leadbetter got caught up in trying to build the sagging Wie legend and Daniel called him on it. Doesn't matter if you don't think her examples are spot on, her point is still very valid.

Thanks for the mention in the title though Ron Mon. I really should be a Professor. Why let our own Kiel Christianson get all the show, no-work jobs?
01/14/06 @ 16:34
Comment from: June [Visitor]
So Chris yourself admit that it doesn't matter what you wrote was based on probably intentionally misquoted stuff to merit your so-called argument?

Wow, what a journalism 101?

Why bother with truth, right? When there is a easy way to push your own agenda.

You never fail to amaze me in your pathetic hatred toward Michelle Wie. I am sure it is personal to you but I wonder why?

Maybe dumped by someine named Michelle? Twice. Seriously this is the oly reason I can think of the remote reason why you have such hatred for a girl probably half of your age.

Grow up, already!
01/14/06 @ 17:00
Comment from: Chris Baldwin [Member] Email
June, you're lost as usual. What are you talking about? Nothing was misquoted. As Jim - a Wie Warrior I might add - noted, Leadbetter's that "he worked with" was included in my original blog.

Beth Daniel reacted to that quote by blasting it. Ron Mon's issue as far as I can tell is that he thinks Daniel used improper examples in her argument.

But of course, facts don't matter to the most desperate of the Wie Warriors. And yes, I must have dated someone named Michelle who dumped me. Brilliant.

June, you're making me rethink lumping all the Wie Warriors together.

01/14/06 @ 17:12
Comment from: June [Visitor]
Baldy, just quit it. OK?

Everybody know that your blog is the most pathetic one here on this site and you can only make your living making fun of 16 year old girl.
01/14/06 @ 17:30
Comment from: Chris Baldwin [Member] Email
Ah, June. The old, witty fallback. You really need to get over that time we dated.
01/14/06 @ 17:39
Comment from: June [Visitor]
I thought the girl who dumped you was Michelle, not June?
01/14/06 @ 17:42
Comment from: Chris Baldwin [Member] Email
June, you're such a flirt.

And yes, Ron Mon, you're welcome.
01/14/06 @ 18:02
I'm so grateful that you and June chose this venue to play out your torrid, long-distance romance. It makes me feel like Elvis in a chapel in Vegas.
01/14/06 @ 19:39
Comment from: Greg [Visitor]
Oh my God...We're pulling out the "she's only a 16 year old girl" defense of Michelle the Great. And I am NOT being sarcastic. She is far more of a potential female force than anyone in golf history...This is only true, of course, because Babe Z lived in a time when golf wasn't ready....and men+equipment were undertechnologized.
Primero...please understand I am NOT addressing Ivory or Under Par or Chris Baldwin...been there...done that. David L. is a great golf theorist and teacher. David's problem...and this is known to everyone within earshot of his past.....never got over not being a first class player. He says things to call attention to himself. It may be also why he has pimped what may be the worst practice device in golf history. In my opinion of course.
In any case....Secundo....Michelle should keep doing what she's doing. She learns every time out, because...well..she's smart. One of these days...maybe after she's reached the ancient age of 18 or 19 she'll handle putting better because she'll fully grasp what a remarkable talent she is...and deserves to score well.
Remember...and I know this is a real stretch for some who frequent these sights....Tom Watson used to be called a choker and a short kid who'll never win a big tournament...well.well.well.
01/15/06 @ 21:14