« The International, The World Golf Championships Match Play and other interesting PGA Tour eventsSpeculum of the other women: The Big Break V »

Comment from: trip [Visitor]
I'm sure Sean's a great guy, but would you want to be known as Phil's conditioning coach. Isn't that like saying your Nichole Richie's chef. Have you seen Lefty this year he looks like a bear coming out of hibernation. Can't we refer to Sean as the conditioning coach to one of his client's that are in, I don't know, good condition.
01/31/06 @ 15:24
No, Phil is a rock. Seriously. He is strong and flexible, but I still can't see him doing the Spider. Now John Daly's strength coach, as I recall, is named Anheuser or Busch, or something like that.
01/31/06 @ 15:34
Comment from: trip [Visitor]
Whatever you say Ron Mon. He may be strong and he may even be flexible, but he ain't no rock. The spider, however looks like a great stretching exercise, one which I will certainly try this year.
01/31/06 @ 16:25
I get no money for saying this, but I'll write it anyway: buy the book. I plan to use it with my high school girls and guys teams, to great advantage. What better place to try it out than on my own self, the original guinea pig?
01/31/06 @ 16:29
Comment from: One-Putt [Visitor]
Is that the exercise that is performed while getting a boiling oil enema?
02/01/06 @ 04:55
Comment from: Sean Cochran [Visitor]
Ron, Great to hear your commentary on spiders and other exercises in my book. I will look forward to hearing about your progress. Anything I can do for golf team let me know.
02/01/06 @ 23:27

This post has 6 feedbacks awaiting moderation...

Dates: May 29, 2014 - September 30, 2014
Golf the Valley Course FREE starting from $139/night based on double occupancy. We know how much you love to golf! We love it too. That's why we are offering free golf on the Valley Course, including cart. Sweet savings of $150!