« To Beat Wie, You've Got To Be A Little Meena'Thing I Know I Know--Nissan Open, JB Holmes, Loren Roberts »

Comment from: Spencer Hux [Visitor]
Els goes down to Campbell.
02/22/06 @ 12:51
Comment from: Marriott [Visitor]
I'm usually not one for play by play on these sites, but Tiger birdied his first 6 holes and 7 of his first 8 for an 8up lead thru 8. I've played a lot of match play and I don't think I have ever seen that before. I wonder if Stephen Ames is wishing he was the second alternate, not the first.
02/22/06 @ 15:48
I remember a junior tourney when Tim Straub (now head golf coach at Davidson) won the first ten against the DEFENDING CHAMP for a 10-8 win. You just go home and work on your putting, I guess.
02/22/06 @ 16:13
Comment from: Gordon [Visitor]
Good call on the Els vs. Furyk final. Is there a consolation bracket?
02/22/06 @ 23:21
As you see from my update, I got trounced (15 wins to 17 losses.) Who would have thought that the Big Guy and Mr. Match Play would both lose in round 1? That's what makes it fun. What will be interesting is if Stenson and DiMarco make it to the semis and win ... I can only hope.
02/23/06 @ 05:26
Comment from: nike shox [Visitor]
Happy new year!
01/05/11 @ 02:41

Dates: any time
Play. Party. Repeat! The stage is set and you're invited to play in the most exciting golf tournament to ever hit Las Vegas! Golf Digest is bringing the excitement to Las Vegas! Take part in the fun competition and all of the glitz and glamour Vegas has to offer with the Golf Digest sparkle. The package includes 4 days/3 nights at the Mirage Resort and 2 days of exciting golf at Bali Hai Golf Club and Royal Links Golf Club. This event is limited to the first 144 players and is priced from just $1,499 per player!