« Kiel Christianson on Srixon's Ball Ad...Agree or Disagree?Amateurs Rise Again and Weight Of A Country »

Comment from: Mike [Visitor] Email
Hey Ron Mon,

I've tried twice this morning to donate and the next page after you enter your ddetails will not load.
05/27/07 @ 12:14
Hello, Generous Mike!

I've updated the link to hopefully get you and the other generous readers past this misfunction. Let me know if it works, and thank you from the heart for your support.

RM
05/27/07 @ 14:13
Comment from: golfwidow [Visitor] Email
Duly posted (see above permalink) and I also gave you my last ten bucks of Mad Money, so you better not let me down, buster.
05/28/07 @ 07:35
Comment from: Dave Marrandette [Visitor]
Ron Mon,

I'll be glad to send you a copy of Off the Beaten Cart Path to auction or pawn or whatever. Just get me an address. I'll even sign it if you absolutely promise to go the distance.
05/28/07 @ 08:57
Comment from: RonMon [Visitor] Email
GolfWidow, Thank you for the dinero. Dave, I don't think we'll have time for an auction, but I might put up $25 of my own for such an autographed copy.
05/28/07 @ 11:18
Comment from: Dave Marrandette [Visitor]
Ron,

Just get me your address or any place to send it with a ZIP code. I'll sign it and use it as you wish. It's my pleasure.

Dave M
05/29/07 @ 08:41
Comment from: Jahtor Montique [Visitor]
I’ve been looking for something like this for a while now. What a great resource!
01/09/11 @ 23:53
Comment from: canlı sohbet [Visitor]
It’s really a nice and helpful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.
01/14/11 @ 13:02

This post has 1 feedback awaiting moderation...

Dates: September 22, 2014 - December 31, 2014
"Fore by Four" golf package includes overnight accommodations unlimited rounds of golf for two players at The Golf Club at Dove Mountain, daily American breakfast for two and $10 USD golf shop gift card. Please contact the Golf Shop at (520) 572-3500 to make golf reservations.