« Kiel Christianson on Srixon's Ball Ad...Agree or Disagree?Amateurs Rise Again and Weight Of A Country »

Comment from: Mike [Visitor] Email
Hey Ron Mon,

I've tried twice this morning to donate and the next page after you enter your ddetails will not load.
05/27/07 @ 12:14
Hello, Generous Mike!

I've updated the link to hopefully get you and the other generous readers past this misfunction. Let me know if it works, and thank you from the heart for your support.

05/27/07 @ 14:13
Comment from: golfwidow [Visitor] Email
Duly posted (see above permalink) and I also gave you my last ten bucks of Mad Money, so you better not let me down, buster.
05/28/07 @ 07:35
Comment from: Dave Marrandette [Visitor]
Ron Mon,

I'll be glad to send you a copy of Off the Beaten Cart Path to auction or pawn or whatever. Just get me an address. I'll even sign it if you absolutely promise to go the distance.
05/28/07 @ 08:57
Comment from: RonMon [Visitor] Email
GolfWidow, Thank you for the dinero. Dave, I don't think we'll have time for an auction, but I might put up $25 of my own for such an autographed copy.
05/28/07 @ 11:18
Comment from: Dave Marrandette [Visitor]

Just get me your address or any place to send it with a ZIP code. I'll sign it and use it as you wish. It's my pleasure.

Dave M
05/29/07 @ 08:41
Comment from: Jahtor Montique [Visitor]
I’ve been looking for something like this for a while now. What a great resource!
01/09/11 @ 23:53
Comment from: canlı sohbet [Visitor]
It’s really a nice and helpful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.
01/14/11 @ 13:02

This post has 1 feedback awaiting moderation...

Dates: July 1, 2015 - May 31, 2016
Get a taste of the Big Apple while enjoying all that Las Vegas has to offer. This Stay and Play package includes accommodations at the NYC-inspired New York New York Hotel & Casino as well as access to two of the most popular golf courses in Las Vegas: Bali Hai Golf Club and Royal Links Golf Club. Starting at $439 per player, a Las Vegas golf vacation may be more affordable than you thought.