« U.S. Open Oakmont Humor from 4.5 Hours AwayOakmont High Ringer Scores For US Open Thursday and Friday »

Comment from: anthony urquhart [Visitor] Email
Brilliant photos Ron. But there's something that puzzles me? Sensitive Americans? You cannot be serious!
06/16/07 @ 08:51
Wait, did you ask me a question that requires an answer? That is sOooooo uncalled for!! I want a lawyer, a manager, an agent, a masseuse, a spin doctor, anyone.

Love, Violet Beauregarde
06/16/07 @ 10:22
Comment from: CB MAXWELL [Member] Email
Tiger went back to his room last night and reviewed Johnny Miller's 63.
Good stuff RonMon.
06/16/07 @ 10:28
Comment from: Oliver Sudden [Visitor] Email
I'm picking Baddeley whose short game rivals Mr. Tiger. When Aaron was hitting it awful how else did he stay on tour ? And he won the Aussie open twice which is no mean feat. This open smelled like a Jack Fleck from the get go.
06/16/07 @ 11:48
Comment from: putt4par [Visitor] Email
I wonder how Rory Sabbatini feels about Tiger Woods today.

I suspect he won't make anymore remarks about beating him for a while.

If Ames can remain consistant, it'll be interesting to watch him and Baddeley jockey for a win. But Tiger is only 5 strokes back. Anyone care to bet against him?
06/16/07 @ 14:26
Comment from: kickrocks [Visitor] Email
putt, I wouldnt bet on it. He strikes me as an individual without the grace or mentality to feel shame or process 2nd thoughts.

Great
predictions Mon.
06/16/07 @ 23:30
Comment from: putt4par [Visitor] Email
I'd have to agree with you. Now lets see if Tiger can break his failure to win if he is behind in the third round.

With Tiger, that could be tomorrow.
06/17/07 @ 01:39
Comment from: Dave Marrandette [Visitor]
It would be most fitting if we had a gentleman named Bubba as our national champeen. And you just know that it would piss of the bluecoats at the USGA. What we really needed was Bubba and Boo in the final group on Sunday.
06/17/07 @ 07:50
Comment from: putt4par [Visitor] Email
Bubba and Boo with a Tiger on their tail?
interesting indeed.
06/17/07 @ 11:25

This post has 1 feedback awaiting moderation...