« My final views on steroids in golf (too many other things to do!)Steve Stricker: Andy North version 2.0 »

Comment from: BV [Visitor]
Nice Pick, Mon! ;)
07/23/07 @ 14:52
Comment from: wendy kouvardine [Visitor]
Which magazine has the article on Stewart Cink pls?
07/28/07 @ 15:00
either Digest or Magazine...I recycled both last week, so I don't have them. Try a google search ...
07/28/07 @ 15:37
Comment from: wendy kouvardine [Visitor]
Many thanks, Ron. I know you are not SC's greatest fan - but I more than make up for it. Umm, I'm not totally thick, just English (and no that is not synonymous), living in England and your reply is a little too cryptic for me. Is this shorthand for Readers Digest & Golf Magazine by any chance? Might be able to pick up a copy of latter at my golf club if so
. Will post more relevant comments later - when finished watching Seniors Open at Muirfield and Canadian Open. I know it's sad - but as it hasn't stopped raining here since The Old King Died (a more useful expression until Padraig won The Open), .......Wendy
07/29/07 @ 11:00
Ohh, for a second I thought that you were saying that you were my fan...my loss. I like Stewart a good bit, liked his record a whole lot more in college. Often I forget how difficult it is to win on the ultimate levels of golf. Sorry about the shorthand. Golf Magazine and Golf Digest. Probably the July 2007 issues of each. I'll keep looking and see if I can find it online for you.
07/29/07 @ 11:47
Comment from: wendy kouvardine [Visitor]
I am a fan - of sorts (!) - now that I
have found you, but you are a bit tough on
everyone (well, OK Stewart then) and NOW
on Tom Watson - how could you? Go and
pick on TW and PM - oh, you probably have
which means I shall now have to go back
through all your all your damned
archives to see if you have ever had a
good word to say about anybody. I have
googled until I am blue in the face
for Golf Magazine and Golf
Digest article (felt an idiot as I
realised which you meant after I had
posted my comment)but cannot find article but thanks for trying anyway - I shall
(possibly) survive without it. Off to meddle in your other posts now....Wendy
07/31/07 @ 10:04
I FOUND IT!!! July 2007 Issue of Golf Magazine (US Version). Big article on Stewart Cink.
07/31/07 @ 10:26
Comment from: wendy kouvardine [Visitor]
Ron, a big thank you. Have realised have read article a dozen times already - simply
did not realise it was the one you were rring to. Anyway, got to look at his photo again,
AND had second thoughts about what a toughie you really are.

Look forward to your comments on Firestone and Southern Hills.
07/31/07 @ 10:45