« PGATour.Com's New Look: Just A Pretty Picture?What I'm Looking For In The World Of Golf 2008 »

Comment from: Mark Nessmith [Visitor]
"Pops and Sunshine" by Dave Andrews, eh? Wow, just imagine how many more folks your message of support would reach if you put those in the title of this blog!
01/02/08 @ 15:59
Comment from: Chris Baldwin [Member] Email
So Ron Mon, you basically called the guy up, bugged and baggered him until he sent you a free copy and then ripped off an unasked for critique based on all the wisdom you've gleamed teaching a bunch of snow-bound Buffalo dorks how not to put a sentence together.

Only the Castle Baron could think that's support.

Ron Mon, still the most annoying man in America in 2008.

Your school district needs to look into shortening your winter break - for the love of humanity.

01/02/08 @ 16:28
Mark is so wise...we are fortunate to have him as our director. Praise Mark, y'all.

Chris, there is medication for your peculiar brand of constipation. I'm sure that Mark can help you with the HMO forms.
01/02/08 @ 17:05
Reilly's 2 novels are the best of that ilk. However, I prefer all of Feinstein's non-fiction efforts to everything else on golf. Just in case you were wondering.
01/03/08 @ 09:55
Should have made it clearer that I only meant to refer to golf fiction here.
01/03/08 @ 11:31
Comment from: Rob Duval [Visitor] Email
I've personally read Pops and Sunshine, and I have to say that, for a first time novelist, Dave Andrews has done a great job fleshing out the story line. As Ron mentioned, there are some shaky bits, but the story is compelling. Especially if you are a golf fan, and even more especially if you are a FUTURES tour fan (if you're not, you should be). I'm looking forward to the sequel!

No...I am not on Dave's payroll -lol-
01/03/08 @ 19:29
However, Rob is on MY payroll, Baldwin, so stuff that in your Vegas pipe and corrupt it.
01/03/08 @ 19:54

This post has 2 feedbacks awaiting moderation...