« Hale to the Commentors: My Memorial Day Salute to BV and TomLPGA Best-Case Duel Scenario: Wait for next week for Lorena v. Annika »

Pressel has been dieting and/or hitting the gym. Really tightened up that body. Does noticing that make me a dirty old man?
05/20/08 @ 09:54
Well, Kelly, I'd say it's all in your word choice. She probably lost the last of her baby fat, as we all do at the end of our teen years. No college means no beer and pizza parties for her...good choice.
05/20/08 @ 10:12
Comment from: Tom [Visitor] Email
Nice headline, chump.

"Here come Mighty Morgan." The verb should be "comes." Is that how you teach your kids in school. You must be the pride of the rural Buffalo school system. Home schooling should be required in your district.
05/21/08 @ 16:05
Tom, you best go back to whatever it is you do to detract from humanity...oh, wait, that would be everything you do. Loser.
05/21/08 @ 23:08
Comment from: Tom [Visitor]
Yeah, you're right Ron...my life is soooooooooo disappointing and unfulfilled. Your stinging rebuke has shown me the light and I promise never to undertake such terrible conduct in the future.

MUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

...and you didn't even correct your headline.

Baldwin, Kiel, TG/WG, why don't you drop this guy? He can't write and he's dumb as a brick. It's simply addition by subtraction.

When was the last time this guy was right about anything? Or didn't sound like a complete idiot. Are you committed to solid golf writing or do you just keep him for comic relief?

As Judge Smails said, "well the world needs ditch diggers too..."
05/23/08 @ 09:47
Must be a high ledge, Tom. Don't worry, we'll talk you down.
05/23/08 @ 09:51
Comment from: Tom [Visitor]
You talk EVERYBODY down...because you can't write in English.
05/24/08 @ 18:52
Comment from: BV [Visitor]
Of course you knew I'd have to chime in on this one Mon! Hey at least Nessmith sees your comments and hit counts are up!! ;) Boy, they can USE the help too!

I just wanted to take exception to your [reclaiming her “I’m really better than Michelle” status] comment. That's a pretty cheap shot at Morgan don't you think? Especially in light of the fact that she HAS won a tournament...a feat which has eluded Ms Wie to date (unless I missed something REALLY BIG in the news...)

I'm fairly sure that anyone who matters in golf (that WOULD naturally tend to exclude you, Mon) doesn't think Michelle is better than Morgan - certainly not at THIS point in their respective careers...
05/27/08 @ 13:21
I'm thinking that Pressel, through no fault of her own, made the mistake of winning a major and has to deal with all the trappings that accompany it. I believe that she is way too diverted from her golf to actually play it well. In addition, she may actually believe some of her own press clippings. Wie is the Sam Bowie of women's golf, made of glass both inside and out.
05/27/08 @ 13:50
Comment from: Tom [Visitor]
Hey BV, I wanna hear his excuse for not gatting the proper form of the verb "comes" right in "Here come mighty morgan" - would we just not understand, Ron? Did you just do another careless job of hacking something together? Or can't you even get the verb "comes" right?

Man, you just get worse every day!
05/27/08 @ 16:56

Dates: January 1, 2014 - December 20, 2014
Rio Mar Beach Resort and Spa is nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the El Yunque Caribbean National Forest in a lush hideaway on the "Isle of Enchantment". Created to pamper and impress, this Puerto Rico resort has breathtaking ocean views that are rivaled only by classic tropical décor of its 600 guest rooms including 72 superbly appointed suites.