« British Open Weekend RecapMorfit Draws Short Straw...Forced To Take Asterisk Side »

Comment from: Joe [Visitor] Email
AK is getting the attention he deserves, and what has he done to deserve the attention? 2 Victories all within 5 starts being the second american to win twice in the same year at 23 since woods. Don't you think he deserves a little credit?! It's not like you are hearing about AK ALL THE TIME, i think you might be getting confused with the fact that he is winning on tour and usually when that happens you usually get a little mention here and there during the course of the year. You guys at travel golf are really smart though. Even the pro's fyurk, o meara, mickleson MUST ALL BE IDIOTS FOR boasting about kim too....GOD who are those idiots and what have they done in golf they must not know anything, they should just leave it up to the travel golf douch bags to decide who is a good player or not...lol...this is the last time i waste my time on your gay ass website..
07/18/08 @ 14:58
Comment from: Tom [Visitor]
You went to Wake Forest? Ha! Glad I turned that place down. Too bad you didn't learn how to write a sentence or not act like a total loser while you were there. God, what a drip.
07/18/08 @ 16:10
Joe. You cannot spell nor capitalize. You are a homophobe that needs counseling. Were you able to read the word "hesitate" in my blog? If not, re read the entry. I like Kim, I hope he is great. He is getting glorified too much, too soon. Good luck finding another gay ass website to patronize...they deserve you.

Tom, I learned a lot more at Wake Forest than you might ever learn in your interminable and wasted life. I think you're confusing total loser with the guy who looks back at you from the mirror...oh, that's you.

By the way, thank you both for taking the time to comment. You think I'm an idiot, I think you are damaged goods, we understand each other.
07/18/08 @ 21:03
Comment from: Dave [Visitor] Email
Anthony Kim has done very well during his short PGA Tour career. But he's only won two titles for godsake; I think the continuous chatter of 'Kim is the next Tiger Woods' is jumping the gun a little bit!

It's all just meaningless hype so far. Plenty of people have won two titles..
07/18/08 @ 21:39
...And before Tom and Joe ask, I am not Dave. Dave is simply clear-headed and perspicacious.
07/18/08 @ 21:45
Comment from: Chris Baldwin [Visitor]
Ron Mon,

Are you writing love notes in my blog! Tisk, tisk. And I thought we were frieds and you call me a chipmunk like the rest of the fans. And get that straight, I have more fans piling in like an NFL game. Gee as infatuated as I am with Tony Romo, I may have to change to a football editor. I think I know about as much of that game as golf :0) Some of course say I don't know anything even about golf.
07/19/08 @ 09:05
Nice try, Fake Chris Baldwin...I see the visitor brackets next to your name. I'm not nearly as dumb as your parents were.
07/19/08 @ 13:55
Comment from: Mike [Visitor] Email
Why does everyone think that just because AK's name is being mentioned in the same breath as TW that they are automatically comparing the two (like ron mon). You would have to be an idiot to think that people are actually comparing the two's success simply because even a 10 yr old kid who knows nothing about golf knows enough that TW is the the best golfer who was and is to come! The media and PLAYERS are saying that AK is a young talent and is somebody who might be able to challange tiger more so than some of the other players young and old who have failed miserable. That is all! I love TIger just as much as the next guy but let's not get too sensitive when statements about AK stepping up and possibly challenging Tiger because frankly it's exciting to watch whether it happens or not. But sorry, sorry for being a golf enthusiest and wanting to see more of a fight with tiger vs. the field, sorry for wanting a little more blood in golf, sorry ron sorry....
07/19/08 @ 18:02
Where does RonMon compare Tiger with Anthony, Dumb Mike? Go back over the blog...if you find Tiger mentioned, I'll send you one thousand dollars. Sorry, didn't hear you, huh? You can't find his name? PLEASE!

They are NOT saying he is young and talented. They say that he is destined for glory, on glory's trail, etc. It's too much, too soon. He's in the running for a major for the first time this weekend. Let's see how he does.
07/19/08 @ 18:05
Comment from: Chris Baldwin [Visitor]
Ron Mon,

"Nice try, Fake Chris Baldwin...I see the visitor brackets next to your name. I'm not nearly as dumb as your parents were"

Gee, so apparently you can read. As far as bing dumb, could have fooled all of us, you are more than a few cards short of a full deck. Look at that pose. Did you even have parents?
07/20/08 @ 19:54
Still do, pejo. In fact, I can spell, too. bing? I can use punctuation properly, too, especially the semi-colon. By all of us, do you mean your separate personalities? As far as the pose, it is damned sweet, aight?
07/20/08 @ 20:00