« Poor Brendan Jones--Tiger was not his only foe!Reasons I Believed Tiger Would Return At Doral »

Comment from: Oliver Sudden [Visitor] Email
Here's my high school golf team :

Rory McIlroy - ranked 16th in the world and deserves it.
Ryo Ishikawa - ranked 67th in the world
Danny Lee - Won the pro Johnney Walker Classic today and current U.S. amateur champ. Still amateur.
Rickie Fowler - ranked 2nd in the world behind Lee for amateurs.

Have there ever been 4 teens this good ?
02/22/09 @ 20:35
Comment from: Oliver Sudden [Visitor] Email
Can't edit, forgot to add - All this means absolutely nothing as far as winning majors in the future or becoming a superstar.
02/22/09 @ 21:00
Comment from: Laughing Tom [Visitor] Email
Once again, someone better issue a Dork Alert, because Moron is back with "lavadora..."

I'm still laughing at you...because you suck. You really are the Village Idiot.
02/24/09 @ 11:59
Hey, Tom. Good to hear from you. Medco stopped sending medication again, huh? Too bad. Speak with your special man doctor and see if you can get a refill.
02/25/09 @ 21:02
Comment from: Laughing Tom [Visitor]
OLD TP is in the house! And he OWNS Moron mon. You can't suck enough.
02/26/09 @ 18:07
Comment from: HomeofGolfTV [Visitor] Email
Finally, a real comparison that we can discuss! I am tired of all the other blogs trying to compare Tiger Woods and McIlrory. Interesting that you reckon Danny Lee is much better than Rory.

For starters, I feel both these kids have got the kind of game required to tame the many championship courses around the world. So, I wouldn’t really consider their shot-making ability as the most important criteria to determine if they can break into the higher echelons of the sport. What will determine their future from this point on is quite simply their mental fortitude. In that respect we cannot say Lee is much better than McIlroy simply because he shot a stunning 67 on the final day. A quality round but the fact remains that it was a come-from-behind win. It is very credible but when you are not in the final group, you really don’t have all the spotlight on you so you can go out there and play carefree golf and in the process do what it takes to down such a championship.

The real test for him would be how he handles the pressure when he goes into the final day, in a position to clinch the title. To be honest, I feel both kids are equally good and along with them a few others who a very promising future ahead of them and one must keep a close watch on them.

Cheers

Andy
02/26/09 @ 19:19
Let me get this straight...your initials are TP and you are proud of that? Almost as bad as BM in my book. Next, any guy who says to me "you can't suck enough" is a massive flirt...but I don't roll that way.
02/26/09 @ 21:24
Andy,
As well written as I've read lately, so congratulations. Well-defended points, especially the one about being able to win from the front of the pack. Truly the mark of a champion. I look forward to the growth of all the young players, as I'm certain you do as well.
02/26/09 @ 21:26

Dates: January 5, 2014 - December 20, 2014
TEE FOR TWO package includes a golf front suite for 5 nights at this country club resort overlooking the Wailea Blue Course, will suit couples or twosomes to a tee and play two rounds of golf at each of the famous Wailea golf courses including the Wailea Blue, Wailea Gold and Wailea Emerald courses for a total of six rounds of golf and 5-day Compact Car Rental.