« Big Dogs Woods, Els, Singh & Mickelson positioning for MajorsObservations of Michelle Wie from 2 rounds on the PGA Tour »

Comment from: Under Par [Visitor]
Okay, which means that Michelle Wie isn't even as good as fifty-something Loren Roberts.
01/17/06 @ 12:15
Of course she's not. Is there any doubt?
01/17/06 @ 12:55
Comment from: David [Visitor]
No. Listen, my club pro could give Michelle Wie a run for her money.
01/18/06 @ 14:46
Comment from: David [Visitor]
I don't think Greg Norman is very interested in the Champions Tour.
01/18/06 @ 14:53
You are partially correct about Greg Norman for 2 reasons. He absolutely HATES Tim Finchem and will not participate in anything that might help him out, like regular Senior Tour events. And his ego keeps him from accepting the fact that he is totally done AS A WINNER against the best in the world.

Norman loves the guys on the Senior tour and he would like to win those Majors, but that's about it. His life is full of other things besides playing golf to keep him busy.
01/19/06 @ 10:12
Comment from: David [Visitor]
Agreed.

01/19/06 @ 12:15
Comment from: Under Par [Visitor]
Norman,

I was being a wiseguy with the remark I made.
01/20/06 @ 22:04
The season opener for the Seniors just concluded with The Boss making a curling 30 footer on 18 to win and establish new tournament scoring records for round (61) and total.

Just thought I'd point that out since my precdicition is off to a perfect start. I'm not exactly feelin' the love from you guys, tho.
01/22/06 @ 23:15
Comment from: jon [Visitor]
Sorry, shanks. Senior Tour, I mean Chanpions Tour, doesn't exactly ooze with excitement. I do admit the players still possess great skills and wealth of golfing knowlege. It is kind of hard to keep watching geritol aged players strutting around, when the regular PGA tour is at the finger tips. No offense to the great champions on the tour.
01/23/06 @ 21:35
Comment from: Under Par [Visitor]
Actually, I prefer watching the Senior Tour -- I really do. Of course, though, a lot depends on who is competing in the events.
01/24/06 @ 14:00
Comment from: Shanks [Visitor]
I can't say that I prefer it, but I sure do like it a lot. You know what? You've given me an idea for another blog. Thanks.
01/24/06 @ 15:47
Comment from: VINCENT VEGA [Visitor]
SHANKS ARE YOU ON CRACK OR DO YOU HAVE HIM IN A POOL FOR THE YEAR I 5THINK YOU MIGHT LIKE TO SMOKE THE BOSSES MOSS
01/25/06 @ 08:50
Comment from: Shanks [Visitor]
Naw, coke is dead, man. Heroin is coming back in a big frickin way. At least, that's what Lance said.

Hey Vincent, did you ever catch that guy who keyed your car?
01/25/06 @ 11:19
Comment from: Ju-Lu [Visitor]
Hey, I resemble that Jon...I'm getting to THAT age and need help at times getting out of bed. I
personally respect these "old farts" because I know all about their aches and pains...especially
when swinging a golf club! Now if
I could just remember where I parked my car....FFS.
01/25/06 @ 14:44
Comment from: Shanks [Visitor]
Hey Ju,

Don't make it bad, take a sad song and make it better.

FFS .... isn't that what they say in Scotland?
01/25/06 @ 14:56
Comment from: Ju-Lu [Visitor]
Hoot Mon, I think it is...
especially on the West Coast
near Prestwick. They are some
wall building maniacs (or something
like that :)....)
01/25/06 @ 15:15
Roberts is now a perfect 2 for 2. It should say in the PGA manual that every teaching professional is required to show tapes of his putting stroke to his pupils. My God, can that man roll his ball.
01/30/06 @ 09:00
Comment from: Ju-Lu [Visitor]
And don't forget his greens in reg.
too....