« Polar opposites Couples & Sabbatini and a 5-letter dirty word: CHOKEErnie Els will measure his progress in PGA Tour events against Tiger Woods »

Comment from: Norman [Visitor]
It could be a great feel good story and is worth mentioning, but maybe you didn't need to post it twice!

I hope Duval does come right back. It would be nice if he won a title this season, or even if he didn't, that he would get his ranking up to a more respectable level.
02/17/06 @ 15:37
Well, he is Double D, so he does deserve a double post. If he wins at Riviera, he can have a hearty chuckle at Tiger's expense. Kind of like beating Nicklaus at Glen Abbery, except that Tiger didn't design Riviera. Watch out if the purring one ever decides to design a course.
02/17/06 @ 18:49
DAVID DUVAL - NEVER UNDER ESTIMATE THIS FELLOW'S INNER CORE. TO FALL FROM THE STAR, GET BACK ON THE WAVE, SHOOT BIG NUMBERS AND, THEN REALLY GET BACK TO HIS NORMAL GAME - WOW! PLEASED THAT HIS ROAD IS LEADING HIM TO THE STAR. HE'LL BE THERE BEFORE YOU CAN SAY... TIGERWOODSERNIEELSVIJAYSINGHANDALL THOSEOTHERWANNABEEEES THREE TIMES
FAST.
02/20/06 @ 16:26
Comment from: Charlie K [Visitor]
I'm a David Duval fan and have been watching for his results this year. I was glad to see him start to improve at the end of last year and was hoping it would carry over to 2006. I noticed he didn't play last week and doesn't appear to be signed up for this weeks PGA tournament. Do you know why and when he is scheduled to play next? Thanks
03/07/06 @ 20:02
Solid. This is a place for disagreement too. I welcome your opinions.
03/29/06 @ 14:12
Comment from: Baby Clothes [Visitor]
Thanks for your insight for the great written piece. I am glad I have taken the time to read this.
11/26/10 @ 12:14
Comment from: Mirta Weisend [Visitor]
12/04/10 @ 21:51
Comment from: Boston Cab [Visitor]
I have been surfing online more than hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be a lot more useful than ever before.
01/12/11 @ 19:23

This post has 1 feedback awaiting moderation...

Dates: May 1, 2014 - December 31, 2014
At the IMG Academy Golf Club in Bradenton, Florida, all stay-and-play packages include a three-bedroom suite or villa on the IMG Academy Campus, 18 holes of golf with cart, breakfast at the Academy Adult Dining Hall and lunch at Golf Club Grille Room.