« Annika Sorenstam's dominance of women's golfGunfight at the OK Doral - starring Tiger Woods as Wyatt Earp »

Comment from: TaylorMade [Visitor]
Tour insiders say that the only thing Sergio leads the PGA tour in is women bagged. Not a bad stat to lead in, according to his buddy Adam Scott Sergio is the new Don Juan of the tour taking the mantle from an aging Fred Couples. As far as his game goes, he seems to strike the ball as well as anyone, but his putting will need to improve greatly if he is ever to contend consistently for titles. Dare I say, but he is starting to look a lot like an also ran in some of these events.
03/09/06 @ 11:50
Comment from: winston [Visitor]
Sergio is a racist..and hangs out with the racists on tour.
03/09/06 @ 14:10
So that's what it is - wild women will give you the yips. I think my momma told me that ...
03/09/06 @ 14:20
Comment from: Alex [Visitor]
Winston, Just for my own edification, how could you possibly know that Sergio Garcia is a racist? And what's this about him hanging out with racists on tour? I wasn't aware that the PGA and European tours had groups of racists traveling with the golfers. You should be very careful about making such scurrilous accusations, even on an internet message board.
03/13/06 @ 18:10
Comment from: winston rodney [Visitor]
be serious Alex!
03/15/06 @ 14:34
Comment from: Alex [Visitor]
Shanks, Have you got any idea who this winston character is? Maybe he missed the bus back to the group home. Too many funny cigarettes and not enough medication.
03/15/06 @ 19:17
I have no idea what Winston is talking about. Come to think of it, I can't remember the last time I heard a hispanic person being called a racist.

Winston, if you've got something to say about Sergio or the Tour - say it here.
03/16/06 @ 07:55
Comment from: Alex [Visitor]
Shanks, If you have the stomach, check out some more of winston's ramblings on Ron Mon's blog (things that make no sense...). Now, in winston's addled mind, Luke Donald is also a racist. At least that's what I think he means. I think that winston needs to enter rehab and therapy.
03/16/06 @ 08:56
Comment from: bestputter4 [Visitor]
sergio is the best overall ball striker in the world as well as the most talented he has every key to winning many majors and my prediction is 4 (high i know but consider age) as far as a womanizer. IT IS 100% correct. He even hooked up with a fellow ryder cuppers sister. Thomas Levet said they had to remind him they had to play golf the next day. He is very skilled and an unbelievable talent! he will fix his putting. I have played with him on several occasions where he rolled the ball well.
03/20/06 @ 22:49
Comment from: winston [Visitor]
If I actually knew Sergio personally, maybe I would make a statement like that, but its far from true, I thought I was actually a man to my word but thats just my own jealousy and problem being a no talent ass clown who could hit a golf ball or even get a woman to look at me and I think sergio is wonderful, kind person and he doesnt see color as an issue, please tell me what he did that was so racist to remind my self why im such loser and have to belittle others just so I can have some self esteem and feel important because I honestly have no life and never been laid
06/10/06 @ 08:12

This post has 1 feedback awaiting moderation...