« If Michelle Wie Was My DaughterUS Ryder Cup Captain Paul Azinger shows PGA of America the light »

Comment from: Ace [Visitor] Email
Spot on Shanks!
11/21/06 @ 02:13
Comment from: JIm C [Visitor] Email
Just looking at LPGA players, Lorena
is first leading Annika by 0.58 in overall scoring average. Lorena is
also first among LPGA players in scoring average over 16 round of Majors--by 0.31 over Annika. She hasn't won a Major yet, but she seems
to play as well in Majors as anything else.
11/21/06 @ 14:13
Jim, I know you're fond of the numbers. We could also say that Ochoa won 29% of the regular Tour events she entered and 0% of Majors. I did not say she didn't play well. Quite the opposite, I said she was the most consistent golfer in the LPGA. But playing well and winning are often different things, and by the tiniest of margins. One bad decision under intense pressure in the toughest of course conditions can easily cost a championship.
11/21/06 @ 14:34
Comment from: Oliver Sudden [Visitor] Email
Ochoa is obviously very good and attractive. The only negative I can see is a tendency to get nervous and blow it. This is quite common in humans except for rare people like Tiger Woods or Jack Nicklaus. People like Mickelson, Tom Kite, or Davis Love III have blown it a lot more often than not so she is in good company. Usually over time these normal people get better at handling pressure and so has Lorena.
11/25/06 @ 14:23
No question, Ochoa has had to deal with choking. Most notable was the duffed tee ball on the 72nd hole of the 2005 US Open. As I recall, Johnny Miller said it was one of the worst shots he'd ever seen a professional hit. And he was right. But it seems as though Ochoa has grown through these collapses and is now poised to make the final leap into greatness. We'll be watching.

O.S. - Tom Watson was probably the best golfer to carry the choker label early in his career. He also got past it quite well.
11/27/06 @ 07:33
Comment from: Oliver Sudden [Visitor] Email

Don't forget about Payne Stewart, he went from serious choker to clutch. Kite is the worse choker I've ever seen, the only reason he won the U.S. Open was because he had no idea he was in contention.
12/02/06 @ 22:21
Payne Stewart tried everything possible to get over the gagging. At one point he had an accupuncture needle stuck in his ear lobe while playing tournament rounds - allegedly to help focus. I personally never thought of Kite as a choker, but rather just very steady and not quite a good enough putter to win much.
12/04/06 @ 08:00
Comment from: HostNine Discount [Visitor]
Just keep making good stuff.
11/26/10 @ 05:27
Comment from: Reba Sewell [Visitor]
Well I truly enjoyed studying it. This subject provided by you is very useful for accurate planning.
11/28/10 @ 13:09
Comment from: Deborah Nunez [Visitor]
I signed to your blog rss feed. Will you post more on the subject?
11/30/10 @ 15:59
Comment from: Adolph Thomas [Visitor]
Greet post this will help me.
12/10/10 @ 03:10
Comment from: Igrice Online [Visitor]
Well I really enjoyed reading it. This tip provided by you is very effective for good planning.
12/11/10 @ 10:27
Comment from: Igre [Visitor]
You are a very intelligent person!
12/13/10 @ 08:10
Hello.This article was really motivating, especially because I was investigating for thoughts on this matter last Friday.
12/17/10 @ 05:53
Comment from: Melvina Johnson [Visitor]
Please, keep up the awesome work and continue to post topics like this. I am old fan of your site!
12/23/10 @ 16:33
Comment from: Anna Rodriguez [Visitor]
Very nice info and straight to the point. I don't know if this is actually the best place to ask but do you people have any ideea where to employ some professional writers? Thx :)
01/04/11 @ 05:03
Comment from: Dvor Ucesnici [Visitor]
Good post this will help me!
01/10/11 @ 12:43
Comment from: Unlock Iphone 5.12.01 [Visitor]
Hello. impressive job. I did not imagine this. This is a impressive story. Thanks!
01/13/11 @ 11:00
Comment from: nem alma cihazi [Visitor]
Ev,Havuz ve Endüstriyel Tip Nem Alma Cihazları.Nem Sorununuza %100 Çözüm.
01/14/11 @ 09:09

This post has 6 feedbacks awaiting moderation...