« U.S. Must Neutralize Sergio Garcia to Have a Chance in Ryder CupQuestioning European Ryder Cup Captain Nick Faldo »

Comment from: Kiel Christianson [Member] Email
Funny--when I first read this headline, I was going too fast and thought it said "Hot Paintings." I thought, for a split second, Zinger was going to try to buy off the Euros with stolen Monets.
09/03/08 @ 14:20
Oh no, they're playing for pride, not Monet.
09/03/08 @ 14:22
Comment from: Wendy (UK) [Visitor] Email
Nice one both.

09/04/08 @ 14:58
From the less witty, here are my "hot pairings":

JB Holmes and Kenny Perry, GOBs
Anthony Kim and Hunter Mahan, Pimps
Steve Stricker and Stewart Cink
Chad Campbell and Boo Weekley
Justin Leonard and Jim Furyk
Phil Mickelson and Ben Curtis
09/05/08 @ 18:29
Comment from: Oliver Sudden [Visitor] Email
I'll make 2 predictions (1) Kim and Weekley will be paired together, and (2) we will win the Ryder Cup.
09/06/08 @ 21:28
Nice mix, ron Monster. Holmes/Perry would probably be limited to fourballs only, while Campbell/Weekley would be just playing foursomes. I'd like to try Stricker/Mahan, Curtis/Leonard and Furyk/Kim.

Captain Azinger must be absolutely delighted at the results of the BMW Championship. All who've been playing well continued to play very well. Even Mickelson is finally showing signs of life.
09/08/08 @ 07:46
If I'm Phil, I take the biggest back seat in the world. I let Stewart be the voice of experience, Kenny be the voice of old guys, and Boo be the voice of WTF! These guys have such an opportunity to have a gooood old Kentucky BBQ and laugh their way to victory.
09/09/08 @ 20:23
I don't know if Phil is capable of doing that, but I definitely agree with you. Excluding the Deutsche Bank, he has played very solid golf since winning at Colonial but the putter has kept him out of the winner's circle. How about a Mickelson/Holmes tandem for fourballs?

A bit of a mystery man will be Stewart Cink. He has played extremely well the last Ryder Cup and Presidents Cup but has not played any inspiring golf since June. I don't see him playing more than once each day.
09/10/08 @ 07:37

This post has 3 feedbacks awaiting moderation...

Dates: June 12, 2014 - September 9, 2014
This is the complete Orlando golf package! Before you tee off each morning, enjoy our Bountiful Breakfast Buffet in La Hacienda. Play unlimited golf on our El Campeon or Las Colinas championship golf course. We'll see you on the first tee! The players' choice for unlimited golf - Two Night Minimum.