« Imagine Michelle Wie without the baggageGolf fans should exalt in Presidents Cup »

who doesn't like some good old fanatasy golf, fanatasy football, or fanatasy anything? I've had my fun...good luck this weekend.
11/04/09 @ 22:02
No shocker that Woods is 5 under in the first round but Paul Casey did also. Guess he's over that rusty period, dammit. Still, I'm hanging even with the at whole team as Perez & Kuchar are 4 under and Stenson is 3 under. Will definitely hold my interest for the next few days. The difference in payouts between first and second place is a four figure number.
11/05/09 @ 08:47
Comment from: wendyuk [Visitor] Email
I don't care; I just don't care .....

I'm currently singing "We Are The Champions ....Of The World", albeit not tunefully.

I think the HSBC purse was reduced from what I can see, which helped a bit and as Westy can't harm us now, shall we wish him in all the luck in Dubai?

My little calculator tells me at least half a horse ahead. What say you, Captain?

11/08/09 @ 12:40
Brings to mind the old southern U.S. saying "It's all over but the shouting". The 2nd place team has no one playing in the final PGA Tour event at Disney World and nobody else is close enough to catch us, even with a miracle 1-2-3-4-5-6 finish.

So, now I say, best of luck to Westwood!!
11/09/09 @ 08:12
Comment from: wendyuk [Visitor] Email
Never mind Westwood - I want some crowing - or are you waiting for the final whistle?
11/09/09 @ 10:27
Just found out that the HSBC - though sanctioned by PGA Tour - is unoffical. The win doesn't count for Mickelson nor does the prize money go towards PGA Tour money list. All that worrying this week for nothing.

WE WIN!!!!

11/09/09 @ 10:43
Comment from: Wendyuk [Visitor] Email
Hilarious! Still, it kept it gripping and the calculator keys burning. Any chance we can make it a thorough trouncing by a $1M?

Many congratulations for the win with such imaginative picks.
11/10/09 @ 06:12
Yes, the winning margin could very well exceed $1 million. We're currently ahead by $941,000 and still have Jiyai Shin playing in the final 2 LPGA events.
11/10/09 @ 07:33
Comment from: Wendyuk [Visitor] Email
JOB DONE!
11/16/09 @ 07:48
Let's see if Shin can make it $1.2 million for us this final week of LPGA play. Just for effect.
11/16/09 @ 08:09
Comment from: Wendyuk [Visitor] Email
Promise me just one gloat blog?

Do all the other teams have to kneel before you? I'm getting visions of total prostration here. Must be one of the biggest winning margins?

I hope she gets POY for what she has brought to the party. Go Jiyai!

TW - Huh! MW - Huh! Shanks - Yessir!

11/16/09 @ 16:39
I can guarantee one wrap-up blog. And perhaps there will be a hint of gloat about it!
11/17/09 @ 07:33
Pay no attention to what the critics say... Remember, a statue has never been set up in honor of a critic!
12/03/10 @ 07:09
I love quotations because it is a joy to find thoughts one might have, beautifully expressed with much authority by someone recognized wiser than oneself.
12/06/10 @ 05:01

This post has 1 feedback awaiting moderation...