« Slowly, very slowly, Ben Crane wins US Bank Championship Fort Lauderdale: where the girls and golf are »

Comment from: Lynn [Visitor]
Tim,

I'll keep it short.

You are a punk and a chauvinist pig.

You are the niche, not female athletes.

Period.
07/25/05 @ 11:58
Comment from: ben [Visitor]
i must comment on your preference of professional sports over (somewhat) amateur. professional athletes are indeed "the best" in the business. however, professional sports are not the best as far as enjoyment of the genre. i personally cannot watch over 2-3 minutes of, say nba, without screaming "what a bunch of crap!" and this is with two teams that i don't give a s**t about. pro sports suck. it's a damn shame that this is the only forum these athletes have to earn a dime. go ahead and watch the best. just don't tell me the pro game is superior.
thanks
07/25/05 @ 13:17
Comment from: Ed (visitor) [Visitor]
Some of us like chocolat whatever and some "prefer" vanilla. That does not make chocolat "better". To each his own, I say, and let's cut out the bull about anything being better than something else simply because of childish need to maintain a majority position!

For golf muscle and my own ego, give me the mens tour. When it comes to watching golf with grace, beauty and style,however, I switch to the LPGA channel every time!
07/26/05 @ 08:17
Comment from: Rob [Visitor]
Lynn ,
For the funniest message ive seen for a long time just had to say good on you . Ofcourse i agree totally with Tim but you have to laugh .

07/27/05 @ 05:50
Comment from: bryon [Visitor]
Tim you are right, LPGA is not comparable to the PGA tour plain and simple, its not chauvinist thinking, its takes about 5 minutes of watching to figure it out. I say let them compete in the events of PGA, then they can go home after the cut, the Pga , these guys are good!
07/28/05 @ 11:59
Comment from: Kristen [Visitor]
Well said, Ed.

Each league is what it is. If I were talented enough that the number of viewers determined my paycheck, I wouldn't care if they were watching my skirt or my swing. When I watch the MPGA or any professional men's sport, it's for the sport, and the good looks and tight pants are just a bonus.

Some men actually appreciate the athleticism of women's sports. Then there are closet pigs that can wipe the drool and pretend to. Finally, there is the slobbering set that have given up all hope so they don't mind being disrespectful right out in the open. Like all the pretty girls in their lives, Natalie will ignore them too. All the way to the bank.
07/28/05 @ 13:48
Comment from: Jim Coulthard [Visitor]
PGA and LPGA on at the same time. What would I watch? In most cases neither--but if Michelle Wie is playing I'll watch the tournament Michelle Wie is playing. And there are a lot of people like me.

A 15 year old girl who is a consistent top 5 on the LPGA and who comes closer to making a PGA cut than the LPGA superwoman Anaka Sorenstam. Add to that the naysayers who see performances most LPGA players would drool over as nothing but losses. I would just love to see Michelle do something to make these people eat their words, although I imagine Michelle could win 17 consecutive men's Majors and people would just belitle her accomplishment and say Jack won 18.I hope this is just hyperbole.
07/30/05 @ 21:05
Comment from: alan [Visitor]
Well said Jim
Couldn't agree more
Alan
08/01/05 @ 16:17

Dates: June 16, 2014 - September 15, 2014
Each spring we team up with our neighbor, the Kootenay Lake View Lodge, to put together one unbeatable Spring Stay & Play Package, it includes 2 nights accommodation and 2 rounds with power cart all for the great low price of $229 per person.