« Europeans already making excuses for PGA Championship at BaltusrolDiscover golf on the Space Coast »

Comment from: Shanks [Visitor]
You are probably correct. Padraig Harrington was positioned to make a Major run this year and has shown up with 2 wins on the PGA Tour. But the protracted illness & passing of his Dad has so far proven to be too much to overcome. Darren Clarke may also have picked one up, but his wife's bout with cancer has throttled his game too. However, don't discount an out-of-the-blue hot player to win this week, especially considering previous PGA winners such as Sluman, Grady & Beem.
08/09/05 @ 10:51
Comment from: Robin (London) [Visitor]
Gee whiz Tim, it sounds to me like you're still twisted about the whipping our crowing European buddy-buddies gave the yanks at Oakland Hills. And what's all this 'we don't play friendly here' big talk?! Maybe you'd be more comfortable wearing some rubber body suit and mask like those WWF wrestlers you guys get so excited about.
08/10/05 @ 13:23
Comment from: Tim McDonald [Member] Email
"Gee whiz?

What are you, 12 years old?

I already wear rubber body suits, and I don't wrestle.

And by the way, are you, Robin, a male or female? With you Brits, you never know, even in person.
08/10/05 @ 13:33
Comment from: James [Visitor]
Whatever happened to Andre the Giant? I would have love to see him golf on tour. Although I wouldn't want to putt after he walked on the greens.
08/11/05 @ 21:43
Comment from: tim mcdonald [Visitor]
I agree about Andre the Giant. He was a scratch golfer, you know. But I'm pretty sure he died.
08/12/05 @ 07:49
Comment from: Norman [Visitor]
In the last ryder cup, it was a fact that the European players were simply better than the US players.

I think some of it was due to the fact that the European team was picked on recent form. So all the players were playing well when the Ryder Cup came along.

In the article Tim, mentioned head-to-head. The reality is in the head to head part of the ryder cup, European beat US easy.

Also the fourballs and foursomes, are still golf. It involves golfer playing good shots and trying to get the ball in the hole as quickly as possible.

Surely the US guys shouldn't forget to do this just because they have teammates. The europeans were simply better than the US, get over it.

I don't know why a european won't win the PGA, some say it is because EuroPGA courses are very different, but more of the players are playing more in the US now.

1. Bjorn is in there with a day to go at the PGA, one shot off lead. (I DON'T THINK HE WILL WIN ....)
2. I think a european will win a major soon (next year) from: Padraig Harrington, Darren Clarke, Luke Donald, Lee Westwood, Monty.
08/13/05 @ 19:18
Comment from: James [Visitor]
the last time I played with a kraut, he cheated like a wolf. we ended up in a fistfight and I took his wallet. Euro-golfers look too goofy and are too dimwitted to even drive on the correct side of the road, much less hit it down the fairway.
08/19/05 @ 08:43

Dates: March 1, 2014 - December 31, 2014
The package includes one night's lodging, one round of golf on any Resort course and 25-minute golfers' massage, starting from $176 per adult/per night based on double occupancy.