« Uproar over advancing technology in golf equipment is sillyPhil Mickelson at the PGA Championship at Baltusrol -- will he fade? »

Comment from: Matt [Visitor]
Tim, please have Chris Baldwin read your post. It was pleasant to read something not doused in heaps and heaps of negativity. Golf is fun. Talking about golf is fun. Talking about travel and golf is relly fun (hint hint). Talking about why things suck is for goth teenagers and bores.

Matt
Right more about travel dammit.
08/15/05 @ 15:02
Comment from: Matt [Visitor]
spell better me stupid.

relly = really
right = write
08/15/05 @ 15:49
Comment from: Brandon [Member] Email
You're excused. Blogs tend to have an edge to the. Like you, I love golf travel sites for the fun and mental escape of reality.
08/15/05 @ 16:11
Comment from: James [Visitor]
When did I say Jesper would win? Go Phil! You da man. I hate that saying.
08/15/05 @ 20:10
Comment from: jim cummings [Visitor]
It is always nice to see a gentleman win a major or any event for that matter. Tiger still does too much fist pumping and acting unprofessional. Just one reason I like Phil! JC in NJ
08/16/05 @ 19:58
Comment from: J Reymond [Visitor]
I have to agree with Paul Gow's comments regarding Mr.Goofy Smiley Face. It is soooo orchestrated by a Golfywood agent. Now there are more than 3 comments that I have read about Mr. G. S. F and his lack of affection among his peers. I loved the "breast feeding" comment by Tiger and the "Real Phil" comment by Vijay. Why would Paul Gow go out of his way and jeopardize his place in the PGA to publish his thoughts if they were not true.
08/20/05 @ 21:54
Comment from: Jan [Visitor]
Good question...why would he badmouth Phil......guess Phil did not sit beside him at lunch one day....
08/24/05 @ 12:31

Dates: July 1, 2015 - February 10, 2016
Say So Long to Sweet Summertime with the Ultimate Las Vegas Golf Getaway This Fall and Winter 2015! With our perfect pairings that blend the stunning sights, tantalizing tastes, tropical touches and fantastic feel of the famed Strip, you'll want to expand your horizons and play well beyond your ears.