« The Great Tiger Woods Bailout could have been monumental embarassmentUproar over advancing technology in golf equipment is silly »

Are any of us worthy?
08/19/05 @ 20:11
Comment from: James [Visitor]
I too am curious and look forward to your crazy reveiw.
08/20/05 @ 08:20
Comment from: Shanks [Visitor]
Looking forward to your review. My group is going to hit the RTJ trail for 10 days next May and a 36-holer @ Grand National is part of the plan.
08/22/05 @ 10:44
Comment from: Ivory [Visitor]
How does it compare to Myrtle Beach? Our group of 18-26 player have made Myrtle our usual destination since 1987. Are the courses and amenities in Auburn-Opelika worthy of making a change of venue??
08/24/05 @ 11:14
Comment from: Mike [Visitor]
I played the RTJ Grand National Course just after it opened several years ago and I thought it was one of the best courses I have played. I haven't gotten back to play the other 18 at Grand National, but I hear it is equally challenging and fun. My group plays MB every year and I would rank Grand National on par if not slightly better than about 85% of the MB courses. Can't speak for the amenities in Auburn since I only recall my dorm room and I don't think anyone wants that. Don't cancel your MB outing just yet, but golfing around Auburn-Opelika is definately worth the trip.
08/24/05 @ 14:42
Comment from: Recent College Grad [Visitor]
Having just graduated I have played many of the courses, not all, but many. All three RTJ courses are spectacular (2 long, 1 short course). Moores Mill CC is a challenging course, with a lot of money spent in renovations. Auburn Links was a very good course for the money, however their grass management needs some new hires if you ask me. Indian Pines is a very easy and open course, laid back. But there is also the University course that is supposed to be very nice, however I have not played it.
Remember, the recognition is based on the amount of golf for the money, and I would agree that Auburn-Opelika is well worth it.
08/25/05 @ 13:02

Dates: January 1, 2014 - December 31, 2014
Experience one of the Lowcountry's best golf courses with our stay and play package, which includes tons of great savings.
Price range: $299 - $389