« The Great Tiger Woods Bailout could have been monumental embarassmentUproar over advancing technology in golf equipment is silly »

Are any of us worthy?
08/19/05 @ 20:11
Comment from: James [Visitor]
I too am curious and look forward to your crazy reveiw.
08/20/05 @ 08:20
Comment from: Shanks [Visitor]
Looking forward to your review. My group is going to hit the RTJ trail for 10 days next May and a 36-holer @ Grand National is part of the plan.
08/22/05 @ 10:44
Comment from: Ivory [Visitor]
How does it compare to Myrtle Beach? Our group of 18-26 player have made Myrtle our usual destination since 1987. Are the courses and amenities in Auburn-Opelika worthy of making a change of venue??
08/24/05 @ 11:14
Comment from: Mike [Visitor]
I played the RTJ Grand National Course just after it opened several years ago and I thought it was one of the best courses I have played. I haven't gotten back to play the other 18 at Grand National, but I hear it is equally challenging and fun. My group plays MB every year and I would rank Grand National on par if not slightly better than about 85% of the MB courses. Can't speak for the amenities in Auburn since I only recall my dorm room and I don't think anyone wants that. Don't cancel your MB outing just yet, but golfing around Auburn-Opelika is definately worth the trip.
08/24/05 @ 14:42
Comment from: Recent College Grad [Visitor]
Having just graduated I have played many of the courses, not all, but many. All three RTJ courses are spectacular (2 long, 1 short course). Moores Mill CC is a challenging course, with a lot of money spent in renovations. Auburn Links was a very good course for the money, however their grass management needs some new hires if you ask me. Indian Pines is a very easy and open course, laid back. But there is also the University course that is supposed to be very nice, however I have not played it.
Remember, the recognition is based on the amount of golf for the money, and I would agree that Auburn-Opelika is well worth it.
08/25/05 @ 13:02

Dates: July 14, 2014 - August 31, 2014
Troon is happy to introduce the The Resort at Tapatio Springs, located 30 miles from downtown San Antonio, which features 18 holes of championship golf with dramatic elevation changes and spectacular water hazards. Experience all that Tapatio Springs Hill Country Resort & Spa has to offer with this spectacular stay and play package.